What have I done wrong? What am I not doing enough of? What is wrong with me that I cannot ever get things right? I have made so many mistakes and stupid idiotic things in such short a time. I thought I was changing my person. I thought I was finally turning into good person. I thought I felt a snidge of pride in myself but it has been stomped out. I do not care for people (beside a couple). I do not care for life. Most of all I do not care for me. I do not care to take care of myself, to shower, to cut my nails, to change my socks, to change my clothes, to drink, to eat...but I guess will do that or else I am pointed fingers at to be told I am still anorexic and in denial...but really, this time, if I miss a meal, it is not for Ana's sake of being thinner, or my sake, or anyone's sake...it is just b'coz I do not care anymore.
Dear someone,
I am not strong enough. I have made my bed literally, I will lie in it literally, now please...do for me what is supposed to come next.
If anyone happens to worry, don't. I am just deep in depression right now. I would never've admitted it except that I am so deep in it that I don't care who around me knows I am depressed. I have never been this deep in it before. It doesn't shame me b'coz no-one really matters to me except for a few.
I will come back from this, I always do. I suppose I am stronger than I give myself credit for b'coz I always pull through. I am just waiting for my drive to come back so that can happen. No more grey posts for me. Bye for now.
Tod den Hippies!! Es lebe der Punk! (2015)
11 years ago

Love you <3
ReplyDelete