be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

getting the swing of things again

Today went well, even though I was sick and had to go to work. Ended up I skipped lunch. I just didn't feel like lunch I s'pose, I don't know really. I had a few baby carrots, some strawberries and I think that was good enough for me. I always bring a fruit and veggie snack along with a lunch to work. Subway really isn't all that healthy at all, it's just a hoax for money. A lot've people, those who swear by it being the reason they are at a healthy weight, just don't see that it is b'coz they actually exercised. All that bread and cheese and mayonnaise cannot, and I mean cannot, be good for anyone on a daily basis. I know. I had gained 15lbs in a few weeks doing this at one point! O.o This was last August when I thought it was okay to eat it b'coz of Subway's popular health mask. Not true one bit.



I've been working on toning and am glad to say it is showing some progress! I have some abs noticeable now, and my upper arms don't jiggle quite as much as they once did! I hate that wave jiggle. It is disgusting. Though I've to say the most revolting thing about my body that absolutely kills is that I can feel my thighs touch again! Oh how that disturbs me! I cannot wait to make that disappear!



Elegance.
Thin.
Frailty.

1 comment:

  1. Omnomnom strawberries!

    Mayo on a daily basis isn't good for anyone, but I do have cheese every day. A little bit, coz too much is not good for you. I'd go mad without cheese though! With subway you have to look at what's going in it and the energy content vs nutrition of what you're getting to see if it's worth it.

    Yay for toning! I'm going back to the gym next week. Finally! I'm sick of sitting on my ass doing nothing waiting for my immune system D:

    I think the shrinking of negatives and growth of positives is good for your brainspace. You can't have a good garden if you let the weeds take over, and you can't have a healthy mind if you let the bad thoughts have free reign. Ugh, they're so hard to kill, though.

    I don't think of you as a failure or a bad person and I definitely won't lie to you or pity you.

    Stars are always shining their light outwards, they never see how bright they are. They need someone to hold up a mirror to show them how radiant they are. We are like the stars, we can't see how good we really are, so we never believe it inside. When people say nice things to you, they're holding up a mirror to show you how brightly your light shines into their lives.

    So: YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND I LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^