be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

75lbs vs. 85lbs vs. 95lbs



DAM! look how thin that girl is! and oh her legs are gorgeous! :D


my dream is still to be 75lbs, 80-85 at most. will it always be there? will it never go away? and why do i want such a weight so badly? in my technical mind i know it is socially/healthily wrong, but i dont care, it doesnt stop me from wishing. i still want it. i have so many questions with no where to place them...why do i enjoy seeing my bones? why do i enjoy hunger? why do i feel that the type of food and amounts a person eats makes them weak or strong? why do i go through phases where i lack control and gain control? why do i go through phases of ana/mia? currently: mia - purging = weight gain/maintain. i want ana - binging = weight loss/bones. i know i cant fulfil my dream so ive been focused on getting as close as i can without starving myself or purging...do you know how fucking hard that is when your body is telling you you have already arrived at your healthy weight?! why did i ever let myself binge at the beginning of recov?! had i not done that id've been able to look at a plan to gain to 95 and maintain.

but beside all that! i getting a med card! yay! i need to have my tummy checked out. and unfortunately it also means im due for a woman/girl doctor visit O.o im not looking forward to it but i want to get on the pill. i dont like condoms very much and i dont like waiting to get more at times we run out. im an everyday, multiple times a day kinda girl XD also my period is very abnormal so we get scares every so often when my period skips a month (like last month...though, cant say i want it because im fond of it, id rather never have it of course. dont we all wish).

im also going to kmart to get more yarn and apply for a job :D boyfriends mom used to work there and said they are always hiring because people never stay. i hope i get it! i need money for Christmas! i have never missed a year of giving gifts to my brother and im not about to start!

3 comments:

  1. i hope that u get teh job hun
    and im glad u can get ur stomach checked
    my mom said as soon as i get insurance i have to get mine checked too
    ive been on the pill for years i hate condoms as well so ur not the only one

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek i understand your struggle. I'm below a healthy weight and I want much lower, but i'm struggling to regain the control that got me this far. Here's to getting our heads on straight! and yay i hope you get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulling apart inside my mind, too. Bashing and struggling and fighting at the bars that either bind too tight or don't constrict enough.

    Best of luck getting a job! I'll cross my fingers for lots of luck and fat paycheck in your immediate future <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^