be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

attention my little blueberries!

that beautiful cat girl has inspired me to fix myself. i cant stop seeing her body and wishing it was mine! bad enough every girl i see, be her on television or passing on the streets, im analyzing her body and searching for strengths and weaknesses, and now i got one to humiliate me right next door! i feel embarrassed to walk outside...how pathetic :P so back to exercise with me! for i am no longer sick with a fever. back to eating healthy, for greasy food is not helping my tummy, and back to 95lbs i go for i need to stabilize my mind! and i have proof that i am medically allowed to go down to 95lbs, see: height to weight ratio

that is all -thankyu.

ps- i know, ive been talking about getting back to eating healthy for 2 months now and havent done it yet :P its kinda hard to eat healthy when you dont pay for the groceries, which is another reason, EMPLOYERS WHOSE COMPANIES I APPLY TO GIVE ME A JOB PLEASE!

ok, that is all.

3 comments:

  1. good luck on ur job search as well hun
    and jsut stay strong and safe please

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ the last sentence. im going through the same hard time trying to get a J-O-B . i think you should just find a happy medium between what you want weight wise and what everyone else finds acceptable and 95 seems like it will be perfect.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey yeah i actually just got the letter a week and a half ago, they apparently sent it to the wrong apartment (5 B instead of 5 A) and i got it in the mail with " Does not live here!" written on the front in perminent marker lol. im sending it off this weekend :)
    meg

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^