be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

booties, yoga, stretches, and failure but who cares?

i feel a little down. i have messed up FIVE days of ABC so far. the initial one was...difficult but not horrible. the more i mess up the more i feel i want to give up because i wasnt supposed to mess up this time! :'( i was supposed to rock it and succeed, but im failing...again...i want to give up, however i am trying to remind myself that it is merely five days out of fifty and that it isnt going to hurt me to proceed with my best. i am tyring to tell myself it will be failing if i give up rather than if i keep going no matter how many screw ups i get...oh, i forgot to mention i am NOT GETTING ANY FRICKING RESULTS! O.O whyyy? (duh! it is in the foods i eat...) i am exercising and ive taken up yoga again.

i must say the yoga and stretches that ive been doing are showing results in the limber area of life. i have minor scoliosis from my father so it helps me ALOT. it is why i started in the first place several years ago. it isnt visible when ive proper posture but if i slouch or sit with my legs straight out, its noticeable -__- and alot of times if i lay on my tummy with my chest propped up by my elbows, i get stuck and in pain like an old lady with a bad back XD

i am constructing for myself, a mood journal. it will be for my feelings toward intake and for the project with my cousin -changing one thing in my daily routine (my OCDs). change something small that makes me a little uncomfortable but not feel out of wack. i dont know if ive mentioned it before but this project is to help us let go of control; for me, helping to distance myself from ana gradually as i see fit. i think that in recovery from an addictive type thing, it needs to be done at a slow gradual pace. otherwise there will just be a constant circle of relapse/recov which is not what i want. i am not ready to eat any higher than 800 right now, i feel sick even eating that much. ive been being horrible with my ABC actually, even on days i fit the limit. alot of times i save up my cals to one big meal (usually unhealthy) which is why i havent any results...therefore i cannot complain...but alot of days ive been feeling the huge need to purge and i noticed that when i feel disgusting about what/how much ive eaten, i tend to scrub alot more and harder in the shower. i suppose i just feel dirty for eating so much and so unhealthily. it is time to change...how many times have you heard that now? XD

oh! on the fun side! i made a set of italian greyhound booties because it is difficult to find ones that fit that have a reasonable price, as their proportions are unique. it turned out very well considering i made the pattern on my own =) im pleased with my work. usually im not for dressing up pets but italian greyhounds shouldnt be in the cold without warmth, they are prone to sickness from cold weather. next ive to make her sweater and my socks. they're fishnet socks and i thought it would be a nice challenge.

2 comments:

  1. hun dont worry about the messups ur doing so well with ur recvoery and ur doing it slowly and own ur terms which is good
    and yeah eating bad food isnt gonna help u atall u gotta eat healthy
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always hiccups during the shake-down flight. This is what you've been having. Hiccups, bugs, gremlins in the system.

    I DEMAND pic of the booties!!!! D:

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^