be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

pangs of relapse, however im pushing through

the more i see myself in the mirror and the more i take notice to how much food im consuming lately on a daily basis, the more im beginning to feel the pangs of relapse nudging me, telling me i need to eat less and exercise more. i need to hurry and get myself back to 95lbs before i go into a full blown relapse and have to start again from the beginning. the problem with me that has been from the start, is that i really miss being myself. i miss being stronger than everyone else. every time i look at my tummy or my thighs or my but, all i see is fat and weakness, failure. sometimes i am ok with how i look. sometimes i can actually hear the words boyfriend tells me when he says im beautiful, but unfortunately no matter how often, how much, or how in detail a person may go into about how they see me as pretty, it just doesnt matter. yes it makes me feel good and im not saying i dont like it, i do, i appreciate it very much (if its someone i know. if its from a person i dont know it just makes me uncomfortable and i usually phase it out haha). but it only lasts a moment. i feel good for a moment...if i even believe it, if im not just smiling and laughing it off while thinking in my head "how can you think that? im ugly, dont you see?" there are times i can feel pretty; i have my moments of vanity thus my pictures on facebook, but for some reason it can go away in an instant without warning, poof! back to feeling less than everyone else. i found if im feeling ugly or gross, all my pictures turn out the same way; ugly and gross.


i really cant wait to get a psychologist/therapist/psychiatrist (not sure cuz im not into meds, but if i need it then...i gess). i need to have all these things delt with. ive made a small summary of things that i need help with/addressed so that im not a bunch of mumbled quiet whispers of stuttering hesitations on my firstsecondthirdfourthfifth appointment:

ANA/MIA:
obviously haha!

BDD:
ditto XD

OCD:
calories
food amount
emptying/cleaning my plate
shower routine

neatness
order
people touching me

touching peoples things
sitting in poeples chairs
odd numbers

SAD (social anxieties):
nervousness at gatherings
nauseous feeling
clinging to those i know

chewing on lip
picking at fingers
butterflies
sweaty palms
stuttering
hesitation

vulnerable feeling without security blankets ex-my bag, my camera, my jacket, the person i went with
quietness
declining invitations to avoid all of the above

PTSD:
being around drunks
anger toward drinkers
instantly fearing/hating those
who smoke marijuana and having flashbacks
flashbacks during heated arguments/loud fights/angry swearing

fear/anxiety at the smell of beer or marijuana

OTHER:
fear of men

finger tapping when stressed or preoccupied
compulsive face picking (dont tease me...it embarrasses me...)

on the happy side, last night before i got my dinner, boyfriend said "be careful when you eat that, its very filling." i was so happy! he helped! :D

me and boyfriend took the dogs on a little hike in the woods =) it was super fun! the leaves are turning brownish-orange, the sky was beautiful, the air was crisp and the stream was almost nothing. it made for perfect pictures! the dogs had fun, i had fun and so did boyfriend :D boyfriend wanted to find a snake so we looked but no luck :P however we did find salamanders!!!...i think they were salamanders anyway haha! ive never seen one and i was so excited! AND we're going to go on a picnic there soon, its so beautiful in there! depending, we may even camp there a night :D i LOVE camping!

1 comment:

  1. hey hun its good that u made alist now u wont b flustered or nething
    im sorry that ur having those pangs
    but just remember that ur doing so well and u dont wanna go back to that
    stay strong hun

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^