be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

i wanna be that cat girl!

well.......i HAD to think of something that fucked me up, now didnt i? we went to a halloween party last night and the lady that lives across the street was hosting. she wore a black, skin-tight cat costume with an open chest and back. i couldnt help but secretly stare at her. she's not my type at all though because, well i just dont like lady's like her but...her body...it just made me miss mine is all...it made me envious! jealous in fact! and a tad bit angry as to why her body is ok with everyone and mine was not. her thighs dont touch, her spine is noticeable and even the bony ribs in her chest space by her sternum were showing! i want all of that back! the only physical thing ive left that comforts me and lets know im not completely back to being a fat ass as i was, are my clavicles. i find myself, i suppose you could say caressing them haha! XD while im watching television or riding in the car i stroke them and love them. sounds a bit mental of me doesnt it? :P im just glad they are still there! its all i have to tie me to the memories of how strong i was, the only thing to confirm and prove to me that i am a strong person no matter how weak people say or think i am...which is ALOT of people...actually, its everyone i know...oh well, i gess i cant change that view they have of me; ive tried.

3 comments:

  1. ur not werid i play with mine all the time too
    stay strong hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't worry I do the same thing. I wont be paying attention, then suddenly I realize I'm holding my shoulders or rubbing my clavicles. I even rub my ribs and feel on my arm bones. Lol so I think I've got an issue lol, you're just fine ^^
    Don't worry yo'll feel strong again one day, whether its from being thin, or something completely different! There's more than one way to feel strong :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^