be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Friday, December 3, 2010

grocery list and some good recipies!

as you probably know, im a list maker ^//^ so ive made a list of what i plan to buy once i get a steady income...though i found out today that kmart is no longer hiring; after i waited almost a month for my app to be reviewed and was told it would be gotten too. i was so hopeful -__- oh well. anyway heres what i got!

ahi
artificial crab
avocado
bananas
bean sprouts
broccoli
cabbage
canned crab
canned salmon
carrots
celery
crab
edamame
eggs
fat-free cheddar
fat-free cream of celery
fat-free cream of mushroom
furikake
garlic
grain bread
green beans
green grapes
green onions
i cant believe its not butter
japanese veggies
lettuce
mushrooms
nametake
oatmeal
oatmeal bread
ochazuke nori
onions
okinawan sweet potatos
panko
plain yogurt
plums
portabella mushrooms
rice
skim milk
salmon
spinach
spinach tortilla
sour cream
soy milk
swiss
tomatoes
tofu
wakame
won bok
yogurt

ive made several recipes, most of which i thought of as i made my grocery list. i tried to make them simple and require the same ingredients so i have more choices with less groceries to buy. the majority of them have a japanese/asian twist to them to meet my taste buds ^__^

1) rice, edamame, wakame, nametake
2) rice, tofu, salmon or ahi, shoyu
3) stir fry: rice, crab, mushrooms, tofu, broccoli, bean sprouts, green beans, shoyu, sesame oil, salt, pepper
4) stir fry: cabbage, salmon or ahi, mushrooms, green beans, celery, garlic or shoyu, pepper
5) low-cal seafood sandwich: crab, salmon or ahi, plain yogurt, grain or oatmeal bread, pepper
6) salmon and mashed potatoes meal: salmon, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, garlic, onions
7) mushroom burger: portabella mushrooms, salmon or ahi, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, plain yogurt, pepper, lemon juice
8) salmon patty: salmon, potato, eggs, onion, panko
9) fry rice: rice, broccoli, fat-free cream of mushroom, fat-free/skim milk, onions, low-fat/reduced-fat cheddar
10) broccoli soup: broccoli, fat-free cream of celery, celery, onions, mushrooms, low-fat/reduced-fat cheddar
11) curried tofu rice: rice, tofu, mushrooms, curry powder

I CANT WAIT TO GET A JOB AND EAT HEALTHY! :D ive been having a chain of several bad body image days recently T.T i mean, i almost always have a bad body image but lately it has been much worse. i need to do something soon and change the way i eat. its bad for me mentally and health wise. as long as i eat healthy i feel better mentally. this morning i had toast with a thin layer of honey, blueberries and blueberry tea and i felt great all day and defo more motivated! no grease, no butter, no oil, just a smile and my mind accepting food and actually enjoying it! :3 starting my day with one good food decision helps me tremendously throughout the day!



gosh i want to COOK! i miss cooking! i cooked quite a bit and have always wanted to try new recipes and try my hand at making my own. too bad no one would eat my cooking really haha! its all made with veggies and asian flavors so...more...for me? ...not sure i can relate to that statement today but im trying...i can on some days :P ive been good about keeping my calories above 500 though. when i first started recov i was only able to eat 300cal a day. well, when i regained control of myself after my out of control pre-recovery binging which i regret HORRIBLY! being re-introduced to food after eating 200cal or less a day is rrreeeaaalllyyy bad! it made me binge :P i went back to sneaking downstairs and eating a ton almost everyday, sometimes 2-3x its appalling how much i can eat and bloat during a binge! O.o and the wost part about it is i couldnt purge anymore if i wanted to stay here so...i gained weight in all the wrong places -__- most recoveree's that eat way more than they are used to without gradual transition usually gain all the weight back into their mid/lower section...ya, isnt it nice how you find that out after the fact? -__-

ive been reading this book entitled "Dracula, My Love". im only a few pages in but im in love with it! ive had it for 2 weeks and havent read much :P but im getting more into it now.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I love eating bread with honey! It's delicious. :) But even so, I always feel like I shouldn't be eating carbs, so I haven't eaten honeyed bread in quite a while...Speaking of eating healthy, do you eat wheat or white bread?

    Also, that list of healthy foods looks great! I love a lot of the foods you have on it; I'm a big tofu and fish fan. :)

    I have never purged before or anything...But I'm hoping that I do not gain back any of the weight I've lost so far, as I can't stand the thought of gaining back my tummy rolls!

    (Also, sorry about the K-Mart situation! Hope you can find something else.) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grocery list looks great! I'm as white as can be, but I always loved going to this super huge pan-Asian grocery store when I lived in San Diego. I love all of the different mushrooms and fruit in addition to a ton of different varieties of tofu and seaweed (toasted nori YUM!!)

    Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cooking, and good breakfasts :)
    A very impressive list, mine is somewhat shorter.
    Keep having good mental health days, you deserve them x

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^