be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

thin and body-loathing, or fat and body-loving?

gosh that picture is amazing! i didnt notice the doe standing in the background and the one laying behind her until the moment i put it in my post ^__^ she just looks so magical and...well, something i cant put into words. this is an amazing photo. whoever made it did a wonderful job.

ive been looking around the LB forums and ive noticed that 90% of the time, the girls who say they are fat and have a bad figure are skinny or thin and the girls who say they are thin and glad to be shaped like a twig are on the chubbier side with thick thighs and a backside on the larger side. interesting really. it kind of makes you think you have to be chubby to have confidence O.o hahaaa no thanks! XD id rather spend my life hating my body and actually being skinny than being the girl who thinks she looks good. i mean, nothing wrong with some self confidence and loving your body but thats just not how i want to be.

i saw the co-star from the new thriller, black swan, on jimmy kimmel tonight. she said she lost 20lbs for the movie. she said she exercised loads, did alot of ballerina training and ate fist-sized meals 5x a day. she said she was always hungry??? i dont get that. if you eat every 2-3hrs, once your tummy adjusts, your never hungry cuz your tummy never gets a chance to be empty, so how in the world was she hungry all the time??? when i actually get myself to eat that way without feeling like a pig for looking like i eat all the time (not to mention eating when my tummy doesnt growl for food makes me feel like a gluten). eating fist-sized meals is something doctors are trying to get more people to do on a daily basis as a lifestyle change because it is much healthier than eating 3x the amount 3x a day. its bad for digestion and metabolism. also, if you ask me, she looked gorgeous in the movie! i have no idea what would posses her to go back O.o

i went to the grocery today! i got a bag of romaine lettuce hearts, baby carrots, a cucumber, 3 gala apples, a cup of plain yogurt, tuna, almonds, lite italian dressing (surprisingly kind on the calories!), and some popcorn :P i like my sweets, it kettle corn ^^ so i had salad for dinner tonight! yay! man it feels good to eat right! it makes all the difference because i feel good about myself today, almost wonderful in fact =) though ive been slacking on the exercise, only been doing my routine once a day, but im glad i havent stopped.

3 comments:

  1. You sound so motivated, keep up the good work xx <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing phot, so inspiring. i agree id also rather be skinny and hating my body than being how fat i am now. good luck with the weight loss :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah id rather b skinny and depressed then fat i agree with u there
    and yeah she gained all the weight back too i read it took her like 3 months to lose the weight and then she gained it back right after shooting ends
    god id love to b 95 lbs
    good shopping today

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^