be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

sooo YOUR the one responsible for it being so hard to eat!

HA! i WAS right! and i was just taking a gess! i have said that it is as if the food industries are trying to pack the most calories they can into foods they produce and what do you know? here it is!

"The Truth About Your Weight Gain"

"How did we all get so darn fat?

Well, the simple answer is that we eat more calories. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that American men eat 7 percent more calories than they did in 1971; American women eat a whopping 18 percent more—an additional 335 calories a day! But the harder question is this: Why do we eat so many more calories? Are we suddenly more gluttonous? Do we have some kind of collective death wish? Is the entire country hellbent on qualifying for the next season of Biggest Loser? [haha i laughed when i read this ^.^]

No. There’s an even crazier reason: It’s the food!

We’ve added extra calories to traditional foods, often in cheap, mass-produced vehicles like high fructose corn syrup. These new freak foods are designed not by chefs, but by lab technicians packing every morsel with maximum calories at minimum cost—with little or no regard to dietary impact. Indeed, Eat This, Not That! 2011 has uncovered the truth about some of your favorite fast food and grocery store items and how they're causing you to pack on unnecessary pounds. It’s enough to kill your appetite, which—in these cases, anyway—would be a good thing." ...click the article title to read more about which foods to stay away from...oh gosh the beef patties are as DISGUSTING as what comes out the back of a dog after it has eaten too much human food! i knew there was a reason i didnt favor it -__-


so i was right! haha i just wanted to do the i-told-you-so-thing even if i wasnt really telling anybody, i was merely gessing a reason to why america is becoming so obese and it turned out to be true!

i am super duper excited! boyfriend is taking me on a date to the art museum! :D i looked at a few photos and read up on it and i really think i will love it! and it is free so that is a good plus hehe. if i had a job i wouldnt feel so bad :P gosh i need one! anyway, i really want to see their "wedded perfection" exhibit! :D it showcases wedding gowns from the 1800s. oooh i best charge my camera and empty it out completely! goodness knows i am going to be shooting away! i just hope the lighting is well enough for my camera to take quality photos -///- even on ISO it is quite blurry :P but i have to say i am pleased with its overall performance.

oh! that reminds me! i may be visiting vancouver once more this upcoming summer, i am extra excited for that as well! we took so many photos on that trip! it is such an inspiring place, dripping with an artistic ora at every turn!

oh i cannot wait! i am excited for so much as of late =) for our museum date (though...i think i may enjoy it more than he ^//^), for my possible trip to vancouver which i hope to have a job and save up by then, for next semester of uni that i plan on attending no matter my procrastinative fears, and i may also recieve a new phone. mine is a plain phone. that does not bother me but it is so very slow now and freezes and sometimes does not alert me to calls and messages. boyfriend got a my touch for christmas so i will get his new phone if t-mobile will replace it for me. it is faulty and is said to have a few problems; many other owners have brought it in for an exchange. i am hoping to get a new one in a different color if they will let me change that. if not i am fine with just a good phone.

goodness...haha i rambled again didnt i? ^///^

5 comments:

  1. that's crazy about them packing in more calories! i totally believe it, no worries... it's just crazy that they would do that. mad scientists.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. im copying/pasting this to my list of "reasons not to eat crap during 2011" lol. god if i had the money i would just buy a farm (chickens for eggs and a cow for milk of course, no animals would be harmed :P ) and live off the land, no preservatives or "hidden cals" for me. this makes me want to stick to the fruits and veg even more....at least till they fill those with high fructose corn syrup as well.
    and the museum exhibit sounds awesome, definently upload some pics afterwards.
    -meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Happy I found your blog! It's lovely!! Thank you for sharing such great inspiration darling! Keep it up! I like your photos..

    Wanna be followers? Let me know! ^^

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a new follower!
    I read that article. It's insane.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^