be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, December 27, 2010

christmas time! late post, it already came and went XD

hey everyone merry late christmas! :P wow its been. SO. long! O.o i cannot believe how long ive been gone, almost a month! gosh, i gess thats what happens when you just have nothing to say anymore hehe.

i went to gamestop yesterday with boyfriend and i loved the people in there! so many colors and styles and haircuts haha. there were quite a bit of emo teens there which i have to say i am quite fond of them haha! no matter how much people tease them, i happen to adore them loads! ^__^ people should really stop viewing them badly, i think its amazing to be strong and be a certain way even while knowing how people view it. i wish i could pull off the hair! i can do fei zhu liu/ulzzang hair but i dont think emo hair is really my look. ill stick to the more japanese/korean/chinese cuts. i noticed and found it odd that of all places to find an abundance of skinny/thin people that it was a game shop haha. and it wasnt only the emo style teens, it was your everyday person as well. usually one could assume to find bigger people at a game shop rather than anywhere else just for the fact that gamers are often taken to be the sort of people who sit on their asses all day gaming and eating XD but not today ^.^ (ha, and i talk about labels, look at me using labels :P i gess it just happens sometimes though i use them in a non-mean way as compared to some) i wished i could have taken photos of them but the store was so small and so packed that it would have been obvious :/ curses!


i can now say that i am strong enough to knock over boyfriend! XD well, in a very painful way of going about it anyway :P i walked into the dam door! i was walking in, while on the other side of the door, boyfriend was walking out. i must open doors with force or something because i knocked him over HAHA! XD it hurt so bad, i couldnt see out of my eye for a bit. my glasses pushed into my eye and made me involuntarily cry hehe. im surprised i do not have a black eye! thought i do have a light colored line-shaped bruise on the side of my eye.


christmas was an amazing success! my favorite part of christmas is the buying and searching for things to make people i love smile and watching them open it =) 2 months ago i bought a doggie candy cane squeak toy and have been sleeping with it every night. i wanted my smell to be on it so my christmas present, at home in hawaii, could smell me. (my dog chibi. i call her christmas present because i got her for christmas 12yrs ago). she loves to open presents on christmas but my mom said she stopped playing :( i hope she still wants to open it because she smells me...my mom is going to take a video of her for me =)

i got boyfriend an awesome pair of sexy skate shoes heeheee and he is so cute! he got me a necklace with a skeleton key and heart inscribed with our names. i love him dearly and deeply with all my heart! i had made him a christmas eve video for him. since i keep lovey dovey thing between us when no one else is around, i thought id make him a video to post on youtube...in front of the big big wide world, to show him that i am not ashamed ^//^ heeheee it makes me blush to know i made it and people are seeing it, but he loved it and im glad! i didnt tell him i made it. i just posted it from youtube onto his facebook wall and waited till he found it. well, he woke before me and found it and watched it and then came to wake me up with a big hug and the biggest cutest smiling face ive ever seen on him! heehee! ^.^ i love him so! i will show you the video but im going to take it down after a few days. i did not talk because well...i defo do not sound like a 21yr old girl, i sound more as if i am 12 haha! :P you girls have not seen me so...here i am ^//^

[video has been removed]

3 comments:

  1. you are so freaking cute!! i love the video! you defo are the sweetest girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that video was really cute..hopefully he loved it too.

    and im reading ur blog for quite a time..and i like it very much.

    greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^