be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

ummm...update? (sometimes a title is hard to come up with)

well it seems ive gained a bit of blogging inspiration. i was going through lazy phase where didnt exactly feel like blogging but now ive been keeping up with it a bit better. ive been working on new patterns for my puppie crochet business =) some are a little harder than others like this certain puff stitch sample pattern ive done and re-done 15x, but im trying my hardest! ive also been trying to get that job at kmart! getting a job there has proven to be quite harder than i thought, its been almost a month since i called in -__- i went in today but the hiring manger wasnt there and they suggested i come back tomorrow at 8am so im going to do that.

as far as exercise and stretching goes...ive been a bad girl! ive misseds 2 days! i can feel the difference already O.o i was going to start again today but that would mean i missed an even amount of days, so im starting back tomorrow instead, making it 3 days ive missed :P NO EXCUSES! i found out that stretching the areas in your thighs that you have worked out is a very important factor in slimming thighs. since you use your legs muscles most out of all your muscles in your body (because you use them to walk and get from place to place), they bulk up alot quicker than your other muscles would when you exercise them. so Beck, you were right! doing squats will slim them down in the beginning (which, gladly, they have slimmed down considerably from what they were) but as you keep doing them, it will start to bulk up your thighs and your ass bigger! O.o sooo...ya, i dont want that! im going to cut way down on the squats! im going to work on leg lifts, and make sure i stretch my legs out well after im done. that will also be good to improve my flexibility =) last month it was So poor! i could barely reach the middle of my shins in a toe touch much less grab by toes! but now i can grab my feet; if i do a standing toe touch i can touch my hands flat to the floor! next thing to work on are splits.


this is a picture of how i want to cut my hair =) i want whats on the left, im on the right :P (ya, not one of my best pics but the only one i have where you can get the gist of how my hair is now) im not sure if ive posted this before with a different picture. i had wanted to do it differently before but i hadnt taken into consideration that it wont look the same on me as it does on the girl i saw it on, plus i have glasses. i once cut my hair without considering my glasses and they caused my hair to poke my eyes X.x anyway im really excited for this! =) im looking forward to seeing something different when i wake in the morning and look in the mirror. ive been trying to figure out what to do with my boring hair for about 5yrs now O.o im very nervous when it comes to cutting it, every haircut ive had ive regretted so im ready to change that!

lastly for this post, there is something i dont quite understand: im eating 600cal more than i was but my hair still falls out like crazy, i still spot sometimes instead of getting a full monthly period if i get it at all, my nails are still thin and sort of see-through, i still get weak, my skin is still so dry and i still have such bad blood circulation! my legs and arms/hands fall asleep alot. im eating healthier now...wait, let me rephrase that: im eating more now so why all the symptoms??? the only thing that has gone away is that blue-ish thing that was going on with my nails. well, that and the severity of the dizzy migraines. i think maybe the reason could be from what i eat versus how much i eat.

5 comments:

  1. just cause ur eating more it doesnt mean that ur getting more nurtion u could still b depreiving urself
    if ur eating alot of junmk ur healthy isnt gonna improve u gotta eat healthy
    love the new hair cut idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with bonesarepure! Perhaps not enough nutrients? Then, again maybe it's not that...maybe even with the added calories, your body is still suffering from the weight loss? I get tons and tons of nutrients (I eat healthy salmon, chicken, fiber, and the like) but my hair is still falling out in clumps. ): So maybe the problem isn't a lack of nutrients--maybe your body just hasn't adjusted to the extra calories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the hair will look adorable on you :) go for it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might help if you can take a multivitamin every day. That was you're getting more nutrients without eating more. Please take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i never stretch but youve inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^