be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, September 6, 2010

drunken fireworks and virgin guy friends


last night me and boyfriend went to the webn firework show. it was amazing! so many fireworks ive never seen! they even timed it with the music, it was neat =) there were some bad things to it though :P we sat on a wall and it seemed fine and good until a drunk guy shows up. he was with the people that were below us at our feet. he stunk bad of alcohol and was SO drunk! he kept wobbling all over the place and rubbing up against my legs every time. when he finally went to sit down he fell on the teenage boy on the ground below the wall next to me! then he puts his feet on the kids outstretched legs and also spills the rest of his voka on the poor kids shorts! O.o ok and as if that wasnt enough, he decides to grab my dangling foot and PULL it almost yanking me off the wall! had i not grabbed hold of boyfriend with one hand and the wall with the other, id've fell on his 2 children and goodness PLEASE forbid, him! O.O i was listening to my ipod while we waited for the fireworks to start and it happened so fast that by the time i realized what was happening, it was over. had i figured it out sooner id've shoved my dirt filled conversed foot into his drunken vodka face!!! i wanted to SO badly! later he was bent over with his ass in the poor boys face, i really wanted to just tap his but with my shoe just enough to send him tumbling over. he was barely keeping his balance anyway i doubt he wouldve known he was pushed, but i didnt want to potentially be the girlfriend who get her boyfriend into a fist fight XD

ive been doing better as of late =) i lost a little and have been eating healthier yay! haha so im pleased with myself! i hope this lasts i really do, i hate feeling so depressed and down. i like feeling in control of myself and less stressed =)

i made a really cool friend!!! :D i love him i really do XD in no way romantically, i love him in the way i love all my friends. he's 20 and a virgin! can you believe that?! that was the thing that caught me to continue talking to him. he is waiting for that one girl and i find that so noble of him. ive been trying to help him find a good girlfriend cuz he had one but she dumped him. he's really such a sweet person at heart and he should have a kind cute girl i think ^_^ i met him online and he live about a half hour from me! i really wish we could meet but i dont think it will happen. i have a boyfriend now and i hate to admit it because it mean i have to follow it, but i would defo feel a pang of jealousy if boyfriend met a girl online and wanted to meet her. so i gess our friendship is staying within the internet.


a photo i took of a butterfly at coney island =)

oh! and i caught the ending of a commercial on A&E and i swear it said "food fearing". but now that ive looked everywhere and i cant find it, im not sure if thats just what i heard and it was actually something else or if its real. does anybody else know??

2 comments:

  1. aw the butterfly is so cute
    ew drunk guys are so annoying just drunk ppl in general o i rmember when i use to b one of those well i dont remember everything but yeah
    im gald aht ur being healthy and not as depressed nemore
    love uf riend

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an ay-fucking-MAYZING photo!

    Lol, kick him in the faaaaace! I'm glad you thought of your BF before punting him up the arse. Next time, hey?

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^