be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

another breakdown

i am completely stressed today. i feel so overwhelmed, sad and just upset. i had a breakdown all by my lonesome tonight; closed myself in the dark closet, cried and hyperventilated. i basically had another emotional breakdown, just an overload of negative emotions came pouring out. i needed it but i still dont feel better. this time is different though: im angry at myself and i dont know why, im mad at boyfriend and i dont know why, im sad and i dont know why. how can one claim all these emotions toward a person or them self and not know why?? i really need to look into medical insurance! i need a psychiatrist badly! someone to talk to, someone professional who will try to understand and help me, someone i can confide in who will allow me to talk about things i need to. not to mention i also really need to get my tummy checked out. its been getting progressively worse. i woke at 10a today and couldnt get out of bed until around 4p.

i told boyfriend that i missed home and he suggested i go home for a month or two, then he will join me and we return here together after a third month. i am not completely sure if i want to do this, but maybe i should. maybe i need it. maybe i need a break from everything before i lose my mind. i feel myself slipping back into depression and i dont want to go back there. im trying my hardest but its just adding to all my stress.

well...fall classes began...and i am not in them...i feel like a failure again, possibly something that adds to my emotions. i just procrastinated and procrastinated and just never did it. i usually procrastinate and then crank things out at the last minute, but not this time. -and here i go putting myself down again- i sound like a baby but im scared. i didnt do it because im scared. its stupid i know, but its true and its how i feel. i just wish someone would understand that and quit putting me down for the things/hurt/sadness i feel!...anyway, to put it short, i took the wimpy road and didnt pursue uni in fear of failure which in turn has made me a failure, aint life sweet?!

4 comments:

  1. mayb visiting home would b a good idea hun a change of envirmoment get ur mind off things really think about it
    and u prob should go tot he doc i dont want nehting to happen to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot know the sweet in life without first tasting the bitter. Awful but true.

    Dammit man, I know EXACTLY how you feel. That paragraph about Uni was me to a T. Listen to me; you ARE NOT a failure. That is the depression lying to you. Talk to a counsellor through Uni or get someone through your Doctor, they'll tell you the same. Also go to the damn doctor for your stomach. Catch it before it makes you give birth to an alien baby or something :p

    DON'T let this shit win. The awful feelings will pass, just dig you fingernails in and let it wash by. Homesickness will be adding to all this stress that is building up and trying to squish you. It's all free ammo for the beast, but if you know it you can deny it the free weaponry for making you feel like shit.

    If you need to talk to me, send me an email. Anaperidot{@}gmail}.{com If I can't crawl into the cupboard and give you a hug, at least I can send you a bombardment of emails saying YOU ARE AWESOME!

    LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read you are having a rough time. Hope you are feeling in a better mood & hopefully you get to visit home if that is what you need to do. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better, Kii! Maybe some time back home would be relaxing. You can always sign up for classes during the spring semester, so don't feel bad about yourself.
    Lots of love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^