be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, September 13, 2010

turning weakness into strength

ok so! i need control, i need to be healthy, i need to stop being a fat ass unruly eater. i regret to inform you all, those panties i was so happy that i once again fit...are currently no longer wearable. (i italicize currently seeing as im set on making that change) i cant get my fat ass in them O.o yes, i have put on THAT much weight, oh goodness help me! how on this earth am i still tolerating myself? i had stopped wearing them after i began self recov, i felt i didnt deserve to wear them because of how horrid my intake was. well, after my shower i put them on and i could not, for the life of me, get my ass to fit in the dam things! and believe me i TRIED! i didnt want it to be true. i tried and tried hoping that maybe if i tuck my ass fat in here and tugged a little there, that maybe, just maybe, it will fit; to no avail. shit, ive undone all my hard work! recovery does not mean eat like a pig and it definitely does not mean to binge, its all just making me hate myself all the more. so, back to counting cals. im on ABC again! modified ABC mind you, im still shooting for recov =) haha isnt it neat? i will be finishing ABC on halloween.

oh goodness, ive had such a rough couple weeks! ive confronted boyfriend about his pill highs and unfortunately this took place on the morning of his birthday. i just couldnt keep it to myself. it was a now or never situation. if i can speak, i need to speak or i never will. so i took advantage my emotional readiness and spoke my mind. it was a one sided argument; mostly i was the scolding girlfriend but i dont care, it needed to be addressed. to put it our conversation short i basically said "choose me, or the pills". i told him "this is the same stuf i went through with my father as a child. he would fall asleep all over the place, wake me up in the middle of the night and ask me to cook him food only for him to fall asleep in it and id have to clean it all up...i refuse to make the same mistake as my mother. as weak as everyone thinks i am, im stronger than that." i emphasised that i dont want to be jerked around, no hiding, no pretending its going to stop when its not. i told him he needs to let me know what he is going to do. i also made sure he knows how much i love him and that it will not/hasnt changed. if i have to, i will leave. im not going to do this every month, im just not. i hope it doesnt come to that because i love him with all my heart and it will be so hard to know i failed my first relationship. i always wanted to make the right choice and fall in love with my eyes open. i didnt want to be love blind in my first relationship and i hope i havent been. i hope the good boy he really is can pull through and chose me. i wanted my first relationship to be my last, i really want to marry him and make a life with him! so, i only have left to wait and see if ive failed or succeeded.

on the bright side, he cheered up later that night after work =) i spent the whole day baking his birthday cake. i was upset but after i got it all out i was able to be ok. im not one of those people that holds a grudge and keeps being upset. im only that way if i havent had a chance to really get it out. i would put up a pic of the cake but ug, i dont wanna look at food right now i feel so gross :P but if you wanna see it click the smiley (^-^)

3 comments:

  1. i kow u can do it hun i know u can recover it seems liek u really want it
    an dim gald u talked to ur boy about hes pill problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your boyfriend and yay ons till reocovering. I like your ABC...I may join you. I feel the normal abc is too little for me to do even your is..I have been eating 2000+ for weeks so I will start with your version of the ABC tomorrow then after I finish the 40 days of yours I will move on to the original ABC.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're on the right track with the situation with your boy. You've already told him what you think and now it's his move ^^ I hope everything goes well and good luck with your modified ABC! PS~ your cake looks delicious x.x

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^