be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

if your not ready, STOP IMMEDIATELY!

what a cute tattoo! if i got one it would be something classic and cute like this. oh! maybe the original tigger :3 or a silhouette of a bird. i had an idea to have a vintage bird cage with the door open and a flock of birds flying out of it, but have one bird on the swing/perch left by his lonesome.

i began to re-measure myself but i started to get depressed and want to cry...i gess im not ready for that yet...not feeling to great about myself now because of it...curious how 1-1.5 inches can mean so much to me, but it REALLY does! i know im on the right path but seeing how the numbers have gotten so large just...puts my mind into relapse thinking. i mean, i always have moments of relapse thinking but so far so good, i havent given in to them yet. i dont plan on it, ive come too far. i just have to start getting into some cardio so i can begin to burn off all this un-needed fat around my tummy. then ill feel much better when i can actually SEE my abs and ill actually have a flat tummy. i dont want an almooost flat tummy, i want it FLAT! an almost flat tummy is fine for other girls, but im not other girls, im me, and thats not what i want for me. i want to like my tummy...no, i want to LOVE my tummy! =) i want my tummy, my legs and my arms to be exactly like this, well, as close to it as i can get anyway:


nice flat tight tummy, thin legs with a space between the thighs and no-jiggle arms =) gosh i would love myself to death! i would feel sexy and probably not tip toe when im in my underwear or bikini ^//^ i dunno why i do that though, i know its definitely a self conscious thing. i dont feel free when im naked, in underwear or a bikini, i feel self conscious and i dont want that anymore. im tired of it. i can live without having my bones be noticeable, i just want to let myself just be and do without that "have you ever felt like you were being watched?" feeling. i think this girls figure is perfect for society standards =) im aiming for this now! healthy, happy, content, fit and toned.

my exercise routine is now in my sidebar under my meal plan if anyone wants to know or has any suggestions on anything i should add or remove (advice is MUCH appreciated!). im trying to flatten/tone my tummy, tone/thin my thighs to create a pleasurable 1" gap, tone/firm my but, and tone my upper arms a tad. my arms are getting there pretty well, but im having trouble with the rest X.x if you have any ideas id like to hear them! =) you can put it in my cbox or in a comment if you will, thankyu much! you girls are always so wonderful to me! ^__^

6 comments:

  1. o that tat idea u have sounds great
    love the pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Peter Rabbit tattoo is adorable!

    I think the toning plan is a great idea - planks as particularly efficient for toning your abs and back. That photo is the perfect thinspo, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Japanese you have around! It makes me feel at home :p

    I like her legs, but not the tummy. Give me some muscle tone, kthnx D:

    OMG I totally want Jemima Puddleduck or Benjamin Bunny now! I have a few of those old books lying around. Thank you so much for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picture of asian thinspo. i want to be like her too. my family says im too thin already, but nothing is too thin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol omg i tip toe around when im in my unmentionables too! :P
    that girl is perfection in my opinion...
    im so insanely jealous of how motivated you are when it comes to working out(im just sooo freaking lazy lately lol)
    *love the tattoo idea*
    -Meg

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^