be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

have you considered adding one of the most healthiest foods out there, into your diet?

my body:

cons:
(the things i dont like in case i got it wrong) - [9]
flabby arms
tummy pooch (i can pinch and inch...and a half -.-)
big thighs that touch at the top
calves jiggle
stretch marks
big yellowish buck teeth
dont like my lips really (but i dont care too much about that)
need to work on skin care
my hair

pros: - [7]
i gess im...pretty? ok, im going to say i look cute, that i can sort of admit/agree with :3 sort of
i can pull off the japan look
i like my eyes
i have long feminine fingers
long legs
despite my self consciousness about my hips, i like that they are big (gives me curves haha)
my hair

(my hair is in both pros and cons cuz i half like it and half dont :P hopefully i can love it after i get something done with it...its QUITE unruly on a daily basis!)

my self/personality:

cons: - [9]
shy
timid
door mat
nervous
weak
scared
unfocused
feeling guilty without being guilty
feeling that im wrong without being wrong

pros: -[7]
unique
cute (ya ya dont mock me ^.^)
haha im japanese!
i speak japanese well
determined
strong
focused

(huh...what'd ya know. i didnt even pre-count my pros and cons for my body or my personality and yet its the same amount for both lists, 9 cons and 7 pros.)

im SUPER excited abeout this meal plan! i feel a little wrong to admit this, but my mouth waters every time i think of it ;P i love steamed veggies! i also really miss tofu and fish! it was a weekly thing, as well as:

daifuku mochi (in english...rice patty, rice ball, rice...dessert???)
it just tastes good but i dont recommend to eat it too much, it is a dessert after all and contains quite a bit of sugar!
gohan (rice)
good source of vitamin B1
stabilizes blood sugar levels, provides fast energy, improves skin and blood pressure
helps prevent against dysentery, alzheimers, and heart diseases
its cholesterol free and doesnt have any bad fats or sodium
improves bowel movement
some doctors say it has certain fibers that protect against cancer cells
mixing powdered rice with water and applying it to the skin can reverse some skin blemishes
maccha/matcha (green tea)
they say drinking 4-6 cups of green tea a day prevents cancer
it slows/prevents cancer in colon, other areas of the digestive tract, breast, prostate, lungs, skin and liver
fights against rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol, cardiovascular disease,
impaired immune function, tooth decay and infection
EGCG is an anti-oxidant found in green tea which kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissue
drinking green tea helps you burn more calories throughout the day as opposed to other caffeines
shoyu (soy sauce)
i dont recommend too much of this either, high sodium...ahhh but its my weakness! XD
tamago (eggs)
good for your eyes and may prevent cataracts
one egg has 6g protein and all essential amino acids
may prevent against heart attacks, blood clots, breast cancer and strokes
it is a good source of choline which helps to regulate the nervous system, brain and cardiovascular system
edamame (soy beans)
excellent for skin!
low calorie protein
improves heart health and bone health
nori (seaweed)
2 sheets a nori a day:
enough to provide you with the daily required amount of vitamin A.
vitamins B1 and B2 equal to 2oz of pork.
double the amount of vitamin C if you were to eat 2 tangerines instead.
the same amount of iron as drinking 2.5c milk.

konbu (seaweed prepared a different way)

katsuo fumi furikake (ummm is it called rice seasoning in english???)


oh and nametake!!! (enoki mushrooms)

contains vitamin B1, B2, and E
low in calories but contains a good amount of protein and carbohydrates
helps brain development, high cholesterol, and those with hypertension
prevents arteriosclerosis and increases sugar and fat metabolism which helps weight loss!


i want to start eating tiny meals more frequently again. i was doing that for a long time until i moved when i went down to one meal a day. its healthy, good for metabolism and for digestion. im really looking forward to this. it will really improve my self image i think, i feel better about myself just thinking about it. i will be healthier which is a big thing for me! im tired of eating things that are bad for me. i want to live a long healthy life =) when i can, im planning on eating tofu and veggies daily and definitely katsuo fumi furikake and namitake!!!

i also want to try natto! (fermented soy beans)
it is a staple japan food and, most often than not, it is eaten daily. its very healthy for you! =) its rumored to prevent cancer, alzheimers, obesity, dysentery, osteoporosis, blood clots, high cholesterol, heart attacks, strokes, and reverse hair loss. as i mentioned, those are just rumors/theories being researched; but it does in fact, reduce aging (like wrinkles and deterioration of health and eyesight), improve digestion, and it has vitamin K2, B2 and PQQ. B2 and PQQ are a vitamins that keep your skin looking young and healthy =) so of course im excited to try it! the only reason i havent is because people say the smell is too strong for them to eat it. but im willing to try! =)

1 comment:

  1. yes the samll meals thru out the say sound like a good idea hun

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^