be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

alice...is that...your ass??? O.o

"May I inquire as to where you're obtaining your data? For instance, how you know the average BMI of some Japanese girls is as low as 16? Just curious, because that would mean that I am actually at a very normal weight (were I to live in Japan, that is)!"

Beck, i got my data from WHO (the world health organization) and other medical site articles. im sorry i did not save the addresses otherwise id give them to you if you wanted them. i pulled the information from 3 different medical sites that had an article on health in japan.
you know, i really want to live there! the more i think about it and the more i leanr about it, gosh its heaven! i could be 85-89lbs and not look gross to people, i can be accepted, shyness wouldnt be mistaken for hate because many of them are shy as well, alot of them bycicle or walk everywhere so they are in shape (in the cities where i want to live anyway), they are in a BIG health and exercise boom right now so they are fit/muscular (in a beautiful girl-figure way), their style is amazing, their stuffed animals are cute as fuck! (im a big stuffed animal lover ^^) i wouldnt be looked at as a slut/hooker/ho for the clothes i wear because thats what they wear (i swear america is close-minded-sex-focused/driven). ok, anyway...

i took some pics to show you guys what i look like now. i want to make updates on my progress. please, if you laugh or cringe, be kind and dont tell me haha! seriously though...dont X.x i gained all the weight back into my lower body! :/ sooo thats what 10 extra lbs of recov-binging will do huh? well, if i wanted to know and this was natures way of giving me the answer, i say "i didnt ask! it was the person sitting next to me!"

i drew lines on a couple of them to show you what i will change in time hopefully as i eat healthier and start doing more. and i have a question for you! i do alot of squats, does that cause your but and thighs to get bigger/bulk up or does it slim them down? i know spot reduction exercises are a load of bull because you have to eat right and do cardio to burn away the fat to actually see your toned muscles. but im trying to find the right exercise to tone and slim my thighs and but down. those are my worst/most embarrassing feature, the reason i tip toe in the nude/bikini/underwear. my tummy pooch i can deal with if it never goes away but id like to feel comfortable in a bikini so my thick thighs have GOT to go!



front view: cant see my abs (though they're there) cuz like i said, ive fat to burn :P and those arent love handles, they're my hips haha ive got larger ones.

side view: see my tummy pooch?
ahhh there! MUCH better when i pull all the chubbiness away! i can live without seeing my ribs...unless im in japan ha! but this is what i need to do.

now on the the more embarrassing lower part of my body. no laughing now! giggling is permitted XD if you were able to muster out a "she doesnt look too bad! she's skinny at least." well, its about to go away. i admit it looks like i have an okay/if its not gonna get any better-gap there, but i was to shy to let them touch and show you girls how chubby it makes me look :P i bowed my legs.
EDIT: and one more thing, its not a camel-toe haha! ^__^ its a polka dot XD i just realized it

my backside: once again, its not love handles (or my tummy pooch looking bigger than it is), its my large hip bones haha i think they make the most difference when im underweight. if it werent for them i think it'd be much less noticeable. also, my but and thighs look fatter than they are cuz my left leg in the background sort of blends in with my right leg XP but ya, ive a huge but! no offense to black girls but i have a black girls behind O.o
(just in case, let me state that i am not racial, i have many black friends. they look fine with big backsides, it suits them) anyway imagine wearing a bikini with that! oooh how my body betrays my shameful horror of weakness in unhealthy eating and lack of cardio :P




i am the japanese girl who lacks the beautiful bodice of a japan girl...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I know you're looking to tone up, but your body right now looks pretty good to me!

    I would assume that doing squats and the like would help slim your thighs/butt down since you are converting fat into muscle...Maybe after a period of time, then they start bulking up? But I know from personal experience that playing tennis and running actually makes the leg muscles quite large--so I probably wouldn't recommend doing those sports.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^