be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

and my dreams become nightmares

I had a horrible nightmare last night. I dreamt I'd just had some food and was looking over my intake for the day up until then. When I looked over to the packaged trays of whatever I'd just had, I began to think: "Oh god, I missed some calories... I calculated wrong!...I'm over by so much!" Panic struck my chest hard like a sledge hammer, I couldn't breathe. Suddenly the wrapping of the packaged food began to move like something alive was inside! The packaging tore open and a hand came out. It was a dead woman crawling out've the package and coming toward me! She resembled the missed calories and the fear I have of going over my calorie limit. It sounds like a rather silly nightmare to be afraid of but it terrified me! I woke with a sharp breath as if I hadn't been breathing for a few minutes. My chest hurt when I woke.


I walk into work today and my coworker, Tonya, asked if I was alright. I was feeling rather weak and fatigued but I didn't say that. As far as anyone needs to know there I'm absolutely brill. She said I looked sickly. Gee fanx, what a lovely compliment.

Later I asked Jax why our oatmeal cookies in the cookie drawers say 220 per, our nutrition pamphlet says 210 per and the stickers for our new packaged individuals say 190 per. That makes absolutely no sense at all considering we get our cookies in bulk bags as frozen dough pre-cut into cookie rounds. They're the same cookies from the same bags yet they've three different caloric values??? I questioned for personal inquiry of course, but also b'coz a customer had recently asked. She lifted a brow at me and replied: I dunno. Does it look like I count calories?? I said I didn't either and was just wondering. "Oh yes you do, I know you do." Now I'm nervous a bit. I said that sort've thing took too much time and effort and I am much too lazy. The topic just dwindled from that.

And later still, she said to me: I don't see how it's possible, but it actually looks like you're loosing weight?? I said it was probably b'coz I tuck in my work shirt all the way now, I don't leave any poof, and I also got new fitting pants. She agreed. I honestly wouldn't see how it's possible either. My numbers have gotton bigger, not smaller.

I'm currently 98.5. Gained a pound. But I'm glad it's not something more. Though I feel so bloated lately the one pound makes no difference. It feels like 5. My own fault though really. It's definitely water retention. I've been a bad girl lately, not having enough fluid most certainly. I have been well not binging and have been sticking to 900 kcal or below. I've missed my last period in October and Rob is becoming concerned. I asked if he was worried about me being pregnant {it's too early for any showing, but honestly I've pondered about that. My tummy is pooching a bit, though I would never know if it was anything b'coz I can't see myself for what I am}. He's more concerned for my physical health. Worried something is wrong. I was too afraid to tell him that I know why.

I couldn't say it b'coz I can't admit it. I won't admit it. Not out loud. I just need to get back down to a tolerable weight before I admit anything b'coz then if I do, I'll have to stop. I couldn't stand it if I stopped now.

1 comment:

  1. Omfg food dreams are scary, but I've never had a nightmare like that before! *Huggles* I hope you don't have any more like that.

    When information is weird like that I err on the side of caution and take the highest number. There are so many places here that don't have any numbers at all, I can't eat there.

    Fucking bloating sucks arse. Lol I love how new uniforms can make you look thinner. We have these horrible green promo Tshirts and I'm one of the few at work who doesn't have a huge puku or massive love handles and rolls sticking out everywhere. Makes me feel a little better about the state my thighs are in :/

    Oh geeze I hope your monthlies are just late because of stress! You've had a lot lately *huggles* Maybe pregnant? 0.0 PLEASE tell me you guys use protection if you're not trying to start a family! There are STIs that have so few symptoms you don't know if you have them until you get tested. Chlamydia is one of those and it can make you sterile.

    I hate being busy, I hate it so much. Try to get it out of the way but more just keeps coming. DO NOT WANT!

    I'm 5,000 words behind again and the gap keeps getting bigger. I don't know how to do this!

    The weather kept me away from the pub dinner, but I did end up eating a fucking pie (Hellooooo 700cal in one go!) because I was shaking so hard I could barely keep my bike on the road. UGH FAIL.

    Awww your kitty sounded like he was a real cutie.

    Sending you tons of love and a billion hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^