be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

my binge secret

These are my babies! ^__^
Novel is the tan one, Mappy is the brown one.
Mappy will be 1 on December 28 and Novel's birthday is June 26.
 



I cheated last night and ate before 8pm. I had a bowl of iceberg lettuce, shredded spinach, olives and 2 tomato slices at 6pm. A customer walked in and asked how we were doing. My coworker replied: I'm fine, she's stuffing her face over there.
I hoped she was joking but it put off my appetite nonetheless. I felt so greedy and disgusting I had to throw it away.

That has been my secret that cut my binge cycle. I feel I can let it out now. Intermittent fasting. I'm following the 20/4 schedule. I have a 4 hour feeding window and I fast for 20. I love how it's called a feeding window. Reminds me of cattle {not that I don't absolutely LOVE cows and think they are super cute!!!}. Pets and animals humans care for don't get to choose when or what they eat. They eat in a controlled manner b'coz they have no choice. I just like being reminded that I have to eat in a controlled manner, and that I should not have a choice b'coz I turn into an animal when I am given the liberty.

I usually wake at 1 in the afternoon, go to work at 3, I don't get home unil 10:15p and I go to sleep around 3am.

Whatever food is left undigested before bed, continues to be digested during sleep. After the food is digested, you are in a fasted state. While fasting, fat is first burned before muscle. So to make use of that, I just don't eat during the day in order to keep that going. Also, when I eat breakfast, the feeling of hunger is more prominent throughout the day. My stomach is a lot more needy when I eat 3x or 6x a day vs when I save my meals for the end've the day. Not to mention, it's that first taste of food that usually causes my binge mode. So If I hold off and wait, it ensures I've a better chance of maintaining my control.
 
My feeding window is between 8pm - 12midnight {though I usually try to wait until I get home to have anything b'coz I don't like to eat in front've people}. Most often, I'll have a baked sweet potato or yam with some small something like green beans or a spinach and red pepper salad; an hour later I might have a Weetabix with 1tsp of reduced fat peanut butter or raisins; then another hour or two later I usually finish my day with an apple and a few baby carrots for dessert or a cup of cereal in a half cup've almond milk.

By eating this way I've finally gotton used to and re-learned to love the feeling of hunger! I'm so happy! The sweet potato provides most've my energy for the next day and a lot've times I'll have some black coffee throughout my day. If I really feel I need something during the day, I'll stop by and get a sugar-free specialty coffee and have that at work. {fyi- I found that sugar-free is almost always lower calorie than redued fat/fat-free/low sodium. If I'm not sure the calories during an emergency decision, I always opt for sugar-free} I don't dare eat anything from my job. Apples or a salad are the exceptions. I bring my own 8 o'clock food if I decide I'll eat at work. Usually an apple and some carrots or a cup of soup or dry cereal. Though, I find it's better for me if I just wait till home; then I'm able to relax. At home I can actually sit and have my meal, I can chew thoroughly and not have to rush to eat between customers, it's more satisfying and feels like I've eaten. At least this way, of I do binge at night, I have calorie room so I don't go over. I've been at or under everyday lately. Mostly at rather than under. I'd like to change that, in time.
Thanksgiving and it's leftovers have made it difficult. I strayed off and on during the past few days but nothing too horrid thank goodness! Wish me luck to continue!

2 comments:

  1. Dude wtf? She made you feel guilty over a bowl of crunchy water?!? WTFF???

    Kii, your fasting facts are a bit wrong.

    You don't actually digest very fast (If at all) during sleep, your body shuts most systems down so it can rest.

    While fasting your body slows down the metabolism of it's fat stores fat and actually tries to create more whenever you consume something. The first things to go during a fast are water weight and muscle weight, hence the initial fast losses. Your muscles are the most readily available form of energy for your body to cannibalise when it doesn't get fuel. It eats the muscles and slows your metabolism. This is why crash dieters yo-yo so much.

    Muscle also burns calories just by sitting there. When food is scares the LAST thing your body wants to do is have something that burns energy just by existing hanging around! All the chicks who fast a lot end up with very little muscle mass, glacial metabolisms and a really high bodyfat percentage even though they're underweight. The dreaded 'Skinny-fat' look

    I like the term 'feeding window'. I use 'fuelling time'. Like my body is a car or a motorbike or something XD To keep your metabolism at top speed you need something every 3-4 hours or so.

    Sorry about the mini essay. I've spent over 6 years being talked at by personal trainers, endurance athletes, PE-tards at Uni and bodybuilders so I've absorbed a lot by contamination and doing a butt-ton of research

    OMFG we have to get hopped up of caffeine and hang out one day XD Should we do that and hit up some art shops?

    Love you Kii *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how i miss the feeling of being hungry and enjoying it, i need that drug back!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^