be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Month Resolutions anyone?


I've been inspired, motivated! I got to thinking: There exists the New Years resolution in which you make a not've all you wish to change throughout the coming year. Well, why not a New Month resolution?! I am going to begin practicing New Month resolutions!

This month's resolutions:
finish my book
lose at least 8lbs
make it to 40 push-ups {I'm at 30}
better my feelings toward the cold season
significantly lessen the number of binges/purges I have
do not forget Áine or get too busy {in my mind} to at least sketch

I am going to put forth an extremely concentrated effort to change my feelings for the change've season. Yes, there were horrible  happenings this time last year, but I can change my outlook on the season and push those things to the back. After all, it isn't the season's fault now is it? It really is a rather beautiful season. My lovely new art journal was a good start toward change! I was purely ecstatic over it! I am working on Áine's first entry and it is turning out wonderfully!

I chose to name my journal Áine {pron. aw-nya}. If I am not mistaken, she is a versatile Goddess of Ireland and the Faerie Queen of Munster. Áine began as the Sun Goddess: Goddess of Love and Fertility. She encouraged human love and unity. As the Sun Goddess, she held the ability to shape-shift into Lair Derg, the Red Mare whom no one could outrun. The swiftese mare in all of Ireland.

She later became the Moon Goddess: Goddess of Agriculture and a Patroness of Crops and Livestock. On August 1st, it is said Áine gifted Ireland with grain.

I'm not sure if this is correct, but I looked up the name Áine, and it's meaning is radiance, joy or brightness. Which are all things I need in my life, and this journal brings it.

I am sketching my first entry in my art journal in it's honour, as a sort've "gift of name" you could say. My first work will be named after my art journal, which is named after the Goddess: Áine.

In other news, I did passingly today. My calories aren't exactly satisfactory. I overrate a bit, though I didn't binge so I suppose that, however tiny it may be, it is an accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. I like new month resolutions! I tried setting goals for each month this year, but didn't do very well. Lol I need to start doing it again. You're inspiring :)

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE your art journal's name! Will you post photos of your artwork? Can you? Please? *puppydog eyes*

    I hope it becomes easier for you to get yourself nice things. You DO deserve them! Sending love to you and your family in Hawaii. Was there a tsunami in the end or did it run out of energy by the time it got there?

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    It's the same thing we got here with the earthquaked in ChCh. For some reason people overseas think the whole COUNTRY fell into the ocean! WTF?!?

    Lol people LOVED my ass in the pants, but the long shirt meant they didn't get to see it much XD It's a good thing, I got spanked enough as it was!

    Yay! You should definitely tell the memories of last year to go fuck themselves and reclaim your winter wonderland. Maybe plan a fun thing every week? Even if it's just a movie or making a snowman. Big things too, though. Oooh we had snow on Mt.Cargill this morning. Snow in NOVEMBER. It's so wrong!

    I do paint sometimes. I'm an acrylics kind of girl. I try watercolour but I'm too heavy-handed for it. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of doing many layers for some reason o.O

    Good luck with your watercolour experimentation! Show us what you come up with, ok?

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^