be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, November 19, 2012

to buy, or not to buy

I've been freaking out yesterday and today! Our scale at work broke yesterday and I believe they've thrown it away today! {I've no idea why we've a scale at Subway other than my boss uses it.} That was the only scale I had access to! I went to weight myself when I got in and it wasn't there! It wasn't there! I felt immediate anxiety:

How will I know where I am??  What if I've gained?? I won't know how much I've really gained or lost. I can't see it, the numbers are the only thing I can see.

Now I face a dilemma. Buy a scale or don't.
Pros-
I can weigh myself whenever I want at any time and it is my own, unshared, uncontaminated.
Cons-
I can be asked to be weighed at any time. I can be scrutinised, watched, seen. I run the risk of going through the anxiety and fear and nervousness of being asked to see my numbers and the anxiety of trying to tap into my courage to say I'd rather not.

I cannot stand anyone to see how disgusting my numbers are. Feeling good about myself a couple days ago, I willingly stepped onto the library scale to prove I am not underweight. I was exactly 45.4kg. I felt instant shame and disgust and wished I hadn't brought it up. Though it made him happy and eased his worry. It was the exact opposite for me.

What to do. Buy one or not...
I'd considered getting one on one've my walks to the store and hiding it. But where would I hide it? And how would I've access to it? That is pretty much an unrealistic wishful option.

On the bright side, no binges!!!


1 comment:

  1. Having a scale at home can be a bad thing. You end up weighing after and before EVERYTHING. I try to keep myself to one weigh-in, first thing in the day on a hard surface just after peeing and, of course, nekkied. To be as scientifically accurate as I can get. When you start weighing before and after you pee/drink coffee/get a haircut/watch a sad movie you need to chuck the thing out the window.

    If you think it can be used against you, hide the scale cleverly or don't risk getting one. if it will hurt more than help don't waste the money. Buy yourself more paints instead. (And measuring is more reliable, since your weight can fluctuate wildly for the stupidest fucking reasons.)

    Love you so much *huggles*

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^