be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

another good goes punished

Well, my ex decided it was okay to pop in at my work without telling me. Luckily I wasn't there that night. It probably would've ended with me crying like a baby and hiding in the back room or restroom.

Apparently he wasn't in the best of moods. My coworker/friend {one've the better people at my job} told me he said "I just stopped by to fuck with her." He and his friends had a nice laugh at my expense. Letting my coworkers know that I'm a wack job. He told them I'm psychotic, I'm crazy, "she did me dirty like a mother fucker". I never knew him to curse with any form've vulgarity. It was always hell, darn, dammit. Never fuck, so that is pretty bad for him and it scared me to know he said that.

He told them that I stopped having sex with him b'coz I'm a germophobe, that I only drink water out've roses, who knows what else he said.

The first is partly true. My fear of germs comes and goes and for some odd reason it doesn't exclude those I'm closest to. I began to fear being touched once more toward the end've our relationship. I didn't like the idea of his naked body touching mine, I didn't like the idea that something may have touched his member before he went inside've me, I didn't like the idea that he may have touched something before he touched me. And so I made up excuses why we couldn't have sex.

Now the second is completely exaggerated! In my letter I confessed to him that I lied to him on occasion about the silly or odd things I do. I confessed to him that the ONE time when I drank the rain water from the rose was not for good luck, but was OCD. I had to do it or he would've died that day. I knew he wouldn't have, but I couldn't run the risk and if it had happened the guilt would've fallen on me.

He told them everything I wrote to him. All my confessions! It was personal between US! His friends were not to know and neither were my coworkers! I sent that to him in an effort to do the right thing, I felt he deserved a glimpse of why I left him. He was tortured not understanding why. And so I shed light on it in hopes I could help him move on. Instead I got this...

He brought his friends with him to my workplace to be a part in humiliating me in front've my coworkers... It just isn't human to make fun of someone with mental disturbances. I didn't ask to think the way I do. I wish I didn't have to.

The most ironic thing of all is that when we were together I warned him that I wasn't right up there and he always made light of it saying: I will help you through it. I'm here for you. You don't seem all that weird to me. Why b'coz you straighten your shoes and keep your room clean and step over lines? So what. You've had a bad past. It's exactly that, a past.

And now he calls me psychotic and crazy. Where is his fix-it attitude now? Where is his compassionate do-no-wrong attitude now?

I am still in disbelief that he brought an audience...

2 comments:

  1. That is so not cool. That is fucking scary!

    Can you go to the cops and lay a defamation and harassment complaint against him? You could get a restraining order.

    I fucking hope your boss kicked him out. He should be trespassed from the store.

    You ok? Do you need anything? Fuck I wish I could get you over here to escape from fuckwads like him and to have nice sunny Christmases and New Years at the beach.

    Please look after yourself and stay safe. I'm so worried for you. Does he have a drug problem? If he does mention that when you go to the cops. You really should go to the cops. He brought backup to talk shit about you at your job, if you had been there he might have used the backup to start violence. Please don't underestimate how dickish Ex BFs can be!

    I'm freaking out because my cousin was slaughtered by her ex who is trying to get a mitigated sentence by saying he has found jesus, a family friend was murdered in her own home by her ex husband, one of my old neighbours was dragged out into the middle of the street and covered with petrol and nearly set alight, and that ASSHOLE Clayton Weatherston is still sitting pretty in prison instead of swinging in his own guys from a telephone pole.
    Wiki has the clean version of events. You really do not want any more details thank this, ok?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sophie_Elliott
    This is in a country without the kind of gun usage you have in yours. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

    I'm so worried. You're an amazing person Kii and you don't deserve to put up with shit like this.

    Sending you all my love and some scary bodygaurds *hugs you tightly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    Hope you'e ok Kii *huggles*

    Omg I used to play with toys like your friend's boy does! I keep meaning to try doing it again but I feel silly even when I'm home alone so I never do. It's like making a movie but not having to worry about editing or special effects budgets!

    We need to revert our brains to childhood again and re-learn how to play.

    I'm glad the comment helped. Do you need more pitons and rope? I hope your days are going better. If you need a holiday you can always crash at mine ^.^ I'll varnish Dralion so she doesn't shed all over you :p

    It's the end of holiday blues that has me so sad, I think. I do miss the constant exercise of work. When I'm back into the rhythm hopefully I'll be ok.

    Love you so much. Thank you for your comments, they help so much *huggles*

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^