be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

i have been a bad daughter


"Dear dad,
I know I said I wouldn't want to speak to you again if you ever did it again, but I feel that was heartless of me. Since saying that, I've realised that it is not my place to judge, and for me to say that is a form of judgement. It ruled out any chance for change and that isn't understanding. It doesn't show love, it is giving rules, it is not right.
My realising this has come from a selfish place, however. My troubles with food brought me to see that the mind is nothing to fool with. It will do what it wills, when it wills. It takes great will-power to overcome the mind and there will be slip ups. I have experienced it myself time and time again. I say: never again. And there is a next time despite that.
What would I do if you or mum said to me: if you binge, if you purge, if you eat less than a healthy 1200 calories, we will never speak to you again. What would I do?? How would I ever be able to live up to such a standard?? I couldn't. I would be alone. 
I am sorry."


My father's friend called me this morning. Gave me his cell number and address... I know it's silly to be sad and upset that he's back in jail after just getting out two months ago, b'coz I knew it would happen. But I have no place to feel sad, in reality I am history repeated. I've always felt I am not like him. I have always fought to be different than he was/is. To be better than he was/is, but I finally realised, I am just like him. I may not be hurting my loved ones in a way like he is, but I do hurt them and myself just as well. I have an addiction just as he does. I listen to it just as he does. It calls to me just as drugs calls to him. He steals to feed his addiction as well as I. I never wanted to be my father's daughter, but it happened anyway. It crept up on me at a naïve age when I couldn't see it and now it is too late. I wish I could believe there is life for me beyond the eating disorder, beyond the compulsions and obsessions, beyond the voices, beyond the anxieties, the depression, the imaginative thinking, but this has been me for so long. I do not know life without it. I will embrace what I am and who I am, working with what I've got to become something better.

1 comment:

  1. *Huggles*

    Addiction runs in families. I've stayed away from drugs so I didn't end up like Mum but somehow it's turned to food and shopping instead of weed and alcohol. Fuck.

    There is a life past it. You can use your imagination to escape and build a new life where you're not bound by chains of compulsion and anxiety. You're the heroine of your story, you choose how you will defeat the minsters with the tools at your disposal.

    Love you so much <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^