be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

im a failure yet again :(

i HATE myself!!! im so depressed :( i was doing so good today but when dinner came i was hungry and i thought what the heck ill binge and purge...well i binged and i couldnt hardly throw up anything! >: my body wouldnt let me for some reason, its fucked up!! i tried and tried and tried...nothing. my throat hurts :( i did a ton of crunches to make up for it but it doesnt ease my mind cuz i know crunches arent for burning cals, theyre for toning my tummy...FUCK! i hate myself so much! right when i think, oh! im starting to get better control of myself...BOOM! it all fucks up and ive fell into a greasy, fat, blubbery, sick, disgusting ditch :( whats wrong with me?! why cant i do anything right on my own? why does someone always have to hold my hand?? im an adult now! i should be able to do things on my own right?! well thanks mom, thanks dad, thanks to everyone else who have told me "your too young" "ill take care of it" "ill write the letter for you" "you dont have enough expirience" "youll get hurt" "its too dangerous" THANK! YOU! you've successfully held my hand and done things for me all my life that i cant do things on my own!!! tell me, what have "I" accomplished huh? what have "I" done? what is mine to claim? what do i have to be proud of?! NOTHING THATS WHAT?! >: im a failure, a baby, a person who is always scared, a person who is always unsure of myself, a person who always needs to be told if what im doing is ok or right............i hate me......................

i dont even want to log what ive eaten today but i have to :(

1 1/1 Slices of toast: 90cal 2:52p
1 1/2tsp Strawberry jelly: 7.5cal 2:52p
1 Red delicious apple, no skin: 80cal 6:17p
1/4c Shrimp chips: 26cal 8:03p
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich: 220cal10:10p (failed purge attempt)
Swiss cheese turkey wrap: 163cal 10:10p (failed purge attempt)
Mini Milky Way candy bar: 190cal 10:10p (failed purge attempt)
Chicken pita bread sandwich: 310cal 10:10p (failed purge attempt)
Hostess Cinnamon Streusel Cake: 170cal 10:10p (failed purge attempt)


256.5cal over :'''(
1256.5cal eaten

i want to cry :'( i hate myself im so fat! im so gross i cant stop looking at my fat thighs and stomach its so gross. it takes three, THREE, hands to wrap around my thighs! :'''( and my stomach has a crease in the middle when i sit its so gross! its embarrassing to put this on the internet (even though i have no blogger followers) but maybe embarrassing myself about how disgusting i am will make me think twice the next time i think about doing what i did today. i better remember, the next time i tell myself "what the hell, i can always purge", i might not be able to purge and then ill be fat and gross for one more day longer. how the fuck do i have a boyfriend??!! what does he see?? he always says that im beautiful and to stop worrying, but i just dont see it. whats so beautiful about me??? i hate me!!!


"i dont look in the mirror, i dont like what i see staring back at me, everything is clearer, ill never see what you see...i was born so beautiful, but now im ugly...i know im nothing, i know theres nothing i can say...im good enough but i dont care, im good enough but im not there..."

2 comments:

  1. ive had those days that my gag reflex refuses to toss up anything. its funny how hard our bodies fight things like that...
    i got past that though once i found the perfect purge toothbrush lol gross i know.
    but hey, sometimes the extra calories pay off. i know that there have been more than a few times where after a few good days of starving, the binge really helps the metabolism kick into gear. and hey remember that it wont happen in one day so one bad day doesnt really matter. there is always tomorrow to kick ass. in fact, lets just pretend this day never happened
    im missing huge chunks of the past yr on days that "never happened". :P
    stay strong
    meg

    the way i got more followers was to jump onto random anna blogs and type "check out my kick ass blog" with the address attached.its a great way to connect with more girls like us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! myfirst follower and first comment ^__^
    thanks! i appriciate what you said, its nice to have somebody comment on these things. i had one bofore but i decided to make a new one. ah! but it had to happen on the one i was embarrassed about O.o haha its ok though, its still good. good motivation for me to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^