be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Friday, May 21, 2010

unsuccessful success

ok so good news, dinners over and i got away with taking 2 slices of pizza. i ate most of one and fed half of the other to the dogs. ahhh they come in handy ^__^ i made sure to eat more of the crust than the cheese and the pepperoni. then i just hung out for a little while and ate a 100cal ice cream...thennn he came in the room all happy and said "i got you something..." and handed me a crumb cake O.o sooo i ate it...ug im so fat! i know, i have to make up for it tomorrow. i SO have to!


Pizza: 269.3cal
Klondike 100cal ice cream sandwich: 100cal
Hostess cinnamon streusel cake: 170cal


460.7cal under
239.3cal eaten


thats supposed to be good considering i have a 1000cal limit per day...but i still feel like i broke my diet...especially most of it was pleasure food, bleh. theres no pleasing this food eating guilt. i hate it anytime i eat i feel guilty unless its a fruit or vegetable! even if it says its healthy, its for dietors, its low calorie, i still feel like i cheated my diet. i eat too much thats all there is too it. i see something i like and it just looks so good! i HAVE to get myself under control! everyone takes care of me and does everything for me -even if i dont want it- and i cant even take care of the one thing i can keep track of on my own! im so weak and immature -__-



think thin, think thin, think thin

eat to live dont live to eat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^