be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, May 31, 2010

an old poem i wrote july of last year =)

im starting to get the hang of ignoring my tummy growling again ^__^ its an awesome feeling to finally have control back! plus with the help of all those new recipes ive made i think ill be on track and good to go soon as i get to go grocery shopping! :D

1/4c shrimp chips: 26cal 1:00p
1 slice Little Ceasar's cheese pizza: 200cal 6:50p (purge 7:00p)
1/2 slice Little Ceasar's pepperoni pizza: 230cal 6:50p (purge 7:00p)

544under
446cal eaten
430-10%= 387cal purged
59cal net total ^__^






The Girl In The Mirror

When I look in the mirror,
I see a girl that stares back at me.
At first glance she appears happy and delightful,
Not a care in the world.
But if I look closer,
I catch a glimpse of a deeper person.
I gaze deeper at the sight before me...
I see a sparkle in her eyes,
But it is a tear about to fall.
Her eyes reflect the pain in her life,
They are pleading for an escape.
There is a smile on her face,
But I soon find it is a mask.
Her voice is soft and sweet.
But if I listen harder,
It shakes with fear and uncertainty.
What I mistook for a beautiful, white summer dress,
Has turned to torn rags filled with dirt and debris.
When I first looked into that mirror,
I saw what seemed to be a flowering vine which surrounded her,
Entangled in her delicate limbs.
But as I stared longer,
I saw they are chains.
They wrap so tight around her.
Digging into her pale white skin,
She can barely breathe,
She is gasping for air.
The wonderful fragrance I thought was the flowers,
Became the stench of blood and wound.
Flowing from her like crimson tears,
Streaming down her tiny figure;
She is fading.
Her wounds become scars
Damaging her for life,
Visible to those she trusts,
And those she doesn't.
She realizes I see her true self,
Now she looks at me.
She stares with a gaze so intense,
Almost hypnotic,
Begging for freedom.
I stand in a place she should be able to touch.
A place she yearns for,
Freedom.
Her hand reaches out toward me,
Toward this place she longs for so deeply,
The cold, heartless surface of the mirror is what she feels instead.
She pounds the glass, but it will not break,
She claws at the chains but they never ease their grasp.
I place my warm hand to the ice cold mirror.
My heart aches to see her caged, torn soul.
I must help her before she wilts away to nothing.
But how will I give my aid?
I can do nothing.
I am weak.
This mirror stands in my way,
Should I shatter it?
If I do so,
Will a stray shard pierce her fragile heart;
Giving her yet another scar?
Or even death?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^