be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, May 24, 2010

tips

when i get hungry:
make a list of all the reasons why you shouldnt and all the good things that come from not eating.
take a walk, jog or exerscise and think of why you shouldnt be eating yet.
look at a picture of your body so you can see how disgusting it is
snap a rubber band on your wrist
clean somthing gross
brush your teeth
pinch your fat and see if you want to eat then


to get fuller faster:
eat on dark plates, bowls, etc.
take small bites
pause between bites, put your fork down and focus on chewing whats in your mouth
drink lots of water between bites
chew a lot before swallowing
eat with my left hand
eat infront of the mirror
freeze my food
wear tight jeans
eat fiber
dont watch tv or sit on the bed while you eat. concentrating on your food makes you full faster

if you have to eat out:
eat half and take the rest home for later
eat an amount that equals about a fist size
choose the smallest burger and get it with mustard and/or ketchup, not mayonaise
pick from the kids meal
stick to fish, salads, rice, and chicken
stay away from fried foods if possible


diet tips:
avoid fried foods!!!
count calories from foods not drinks but try not to drink too much soda, sweet tea, lemonade
eat breakfast and lunch, or just breakfast, not dinner. the body doesnt have enought time to burn the calories before you sleep. either that, or eat at least 4hrs before sleeping.
stay away from the kitchen
eat lighter colored fish
dont stare at food and drive yourself to over eating
drink vitamin water or take vitamin pills to keep your body healthy
eat half and throw the reast away before you have a chance to eat more. you cant eat whats in the garbage
eat melons in the morning
eat vegetarian meats and cheeses, they have less cals
weigh yourself before and after eating
eat negative calorie foods twice a day

eat negative calorie foods: (they burn more calories to digest than how many calories they are)
apples
cranberries
grapefruits
lemons
mangos
oranges
pineapples
raspberries
strawberries
tangirines
asparagus
beets
broccoli
green cabbage
carrot
cauliflower
celery
hot chili peppers
cucumbers
garden cress
garlic
green beans
lettuce
onions
papayas
radishes
spinach
turnips


metabolism boosters:
seaweed
strawberries, cherries, blueberries
green tea
ice water
cold or hot liquids
spicy foods
cold showers
50 sit ups every morning


other tips:
get an appropriate amount of sleep. if you sleep at least 6hrs a day you will lose more weight and be less hungry
moisterize the areas of the body with more fat to keep it from wrinkling as you lose weight
dont slouch, keep tummy tight, it burns more cals
exerscise twice the amout of cals you comsume
play jumprope or jump on a trampoline
practice the 4 D's " dont relapse, distract yourself, decide your goals, distance yourself from food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^