be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

another note for today

You know there is a problem when you're sneaking around in the kitchen, logging in the nutrition labels of all the food regardless if you ever plan on eating it, or when you take an hour at the grocery {for what could have taken 15 min} studying nutrition labels b'coz you can't decide on which soup to get b'coz there are so many different kinds and b'coz keeping track of which ones had the lowest calories is confusing. I actually go to great lengths to log nutrition labels of anything I can get my hands on! I once spent 3 hours on my day off at the grocery just looking at all the blasted nutrition labels! I didn't have anything to log them down on that trip unfortunately. I haven't actually had an off day to log anything down at the grocery just yet, but I'm planning a trip ASAP. It's utter stupidity I know, but I can't stop thinking about it day and night so I may as well give in before it consumes me completely.

On a seperatally note, I feel very fake. I know it is just a common misconception that girls like us don't eat certain things, but I can't help feeling like I need to hide the fact that I do eat chocolate, or maybe an 80 calorie sluce've cinnamon pumpkin swirl bread, or a Fiber One brownie as long as it fits into my calorie limit. I feel like I'm cheating somehow. Like I'm being sneaky finding loop-holes in my minds intake planner. Not to sound creepy or cheesy, whichever way you may take this, but there is something else in my mind that decides what, how much of that what and when I will eat that what every day. For instance I have a menu of recipes I am allowed and if, after my 3 daily chosen recipes, I have any calorie allowance left in my day, I will plan a certain ammount've snacks to keep me from binging. I don't know I'm speaking in sleepy riddles. Better go to bed. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and replys? ^__^