be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

cold chills

I just got out've the shower. I turned the water to it's coldest and rotated myself so the water could keep me cold. It was a decent 15-30min punishment. {I don't think that is good enough but I've to turn in soon.} The body really doesn't want to be cold. I could feel my body trying to warm itself. I had to spread my arms out so they wouldn't touch my body b'coz it held in warmth. Now that I'm out've the shower though, the heat my body was trying to create, is fading and I'm pretty cold.

I remember punishing myself in ice baths at 14 years old. I would tell myself that it boosts metabolism to be cold, and since I was stupid and ate whatever it was I shouldn't've, then I had to submerge my entire body in a tub've cold water with added ice cubes until I begun to shiver. I would hold my breath under the water for as long as I could, then come up for air, then repeat it when I'd gotten my breath back.

I honestly have no clue as to when my troubles with food began. It happened subtly from around 12 or 13 years old I believe. Then it got a bit more serious at 15, and worsened at 17, and again at 20. I don't remember when or if I was ever normal...

1 comment:

  1. I have hot showers >.< If I get too cold I lose circulation to my hands and get chilblains when I warm up. Gah!

    *Huggles* I wish you didn't feel the need to punish yourself. Stupid food problems suck so much.

    Normal? What on earth is normal? o.O I've never seen a normal person. Do you know where they're hiding? :p

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^