be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

suspicions arousing, good gracious

My coworker, Berry, often talks about working out, eating right, etc. I told him excitedly last night about my accomplishment.


I can finally do 25 pushups without a problem! Though you can't see any muscle just yet.
You know you can't build muscle without protein? You don't eat enough- meat, just saying. {I believe he caught himself with the addition of meat}

Also, he usually halves a broken cookie with me if one happens to be there. There was a peanut butter one. He offered and I declined.


Are you sure?
I nod and keep with my tea.
It's peanut butter what's wrong with you?!
I laugh. I had one earlier I'm good on cookies for today. -lie-
So? Why limit yourself? You of anyone needs to eat more- cookies. {he caught himself again and added cookies, I think} Your friggin skinny!
Stop it! I laugh and leave it at that.

I'm not that skinny, really. How does he think that?

I don't ever say anything about food/health/weight unless he does b'coz I don't need any suspicion arousing about me having any sort've ED. There is already a rumour going that I am not who I used to be, I don't work well anymore, I am two-faced, I SH. Well that last one is true but none of their business.

Berry has said something before as well. During a conversation on vegetarianism, in a spur-the-moment mistake, I said that I was surprised at how much weight I lost just from not eating land animals or anything containing high fructose corn syrup. His response was: it's not a bad thing to gain weight you know, especially for you. I responded with a sentence that came out rather like a skippy CD with scratches: O-oh I know. I j- I just meant- I wasn't- you know, doing it for that. I- I feel better when I don't have those things...It's healthier for the body. -divert convo away from me- Did you know pescetarian cultures live healthier lives longer than those who eat land animals?

Also happened a few days ago when boyfriend's friend, Dave, stayed over during a mix up with both his parents and ex throwing him out. {He knows of my previous eating troubles b'coz boyfriend vented to him the first time around when our relationship was hell.} I was just getting over feeling sick from the Vicodin and was conversing with boyfriend saying: I guess I should watch what I eat huh?
Dave: Why do you need to watch what you eat now?
Me: I meant b'coz I'm still sick. You know? Should I eat something like...soup vs...oh I don't know...raw carrots.

He put my mind in a spin for a second, feeling as if I was under scrutiny, standing under a microscope with a spotlight on me, crowd cheering: say the wrong thing! Prove to everyone you've still an ED! Screw yourself over b'coz you're definitel not smart!

I can't remember what our convo was exactly but in so many words he also essentially accused me of pretending feeling sick.

I wasn't upset by it though, just frazzled to find the right explanation that wouldn't come out as a cover-up, b'coz it wasn't, and isn't. Yes, I still have an ED. But at current, it is sadly bulimia and I am trying desperately to stop this b'coz I cannot stand the guilt! There is such guilt with it and it takes over my mind. Guilt to eat b'coz I eat bad things and too much of them, and guilt b'coz I waste food others who need it could be having. I could be buying the food I waste for homeless children instead've my fat pig face for bloody sake!

As much as I've eaten in all my binges put together, I could've probably fed an entire family for at least a month or two...or three, who knows.

Vicodin sick and all, I was rather concerned about what was spinning through boyfriend's head. So I asked him: do you think I'm too skinny too? I mean I eat just fine you've seen it. He said we'd talk about it later but I wanted to know then. Please? Just tell me have I gotton smaller since? He said I have but he said I looked fine and he still wanted to help me stop. {meaning my binges}.

Though I'm happy to say I've done better these past few days and I hope I keep getting better!

Monday I am off!!! Planning on something special as demanded by Peri ^__^ I'm hoping to get an art journal and some watercolours. Now we'll see if I follow through!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely can't build muscle without protein. OMFG CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PUSH-UPS! It took me ages to be able to do 10. Now I'm aiming for bodyweight chin-ups. It's hard for a girl, all our strength is in our legs for carrying babies around and kicking guys in the balls ;)

    He's worried and would be happy to see you eating anything at work I guess. Awwww the picture of you two sharing the cookie is so cute. I volunteered the first real day of my holiday to do facepaint for the bakery 2IC who is going to be a clown so he gave us chocolate-topped ANZAC bikkie as a gift. What an awesome bloke! (I had 2, my project anti-binge junk thing for the day)

    Damn I hate trying to think of what normal people would ask for about food when sick and brain-fuzzy *huggles* In that situation there's pretty much nothing to say that's the right thing!

    Miles won't comment on my weight or how I look except to say I always look hot to him >.< The only thing I've gotten out of him is that when we started going out he thought I was bigger than I am and he was stoaked when he saw me naked or something. (I wear baggy clothes a lot)

    I demanded something special? Omg I've forgotten because no sleep has killed my brain. Wah! Was it pictures of your pretty paintings? I hope it was!

    Love you Kii <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^