be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

so, i don't lie very well

Welllllll, my coworker didn't fall for the lace cuff after all. She trapped me in the corner, literally, and threatened to take a knife to it and cut it off if I didn't voluntarily take it off and show her. I just ping-ponged all her questions b'coz I really don't think it is any of her business nor that she has any authority to make me show her. I also would like to know what, exactly, the purpose would be to see any SI I've done?

I want to see what's under that thing.
What thing?
Your bracelet thing.
Oh, this? My mum gave it to me, isn't it pretty?
Take it off, I want to see what's under it.
Why?
Because I do. I know what's going on now let me see.
I'm fine, I don't know what you're talking about.
You had a band-aid on the other day and now this thing.
Why? There's nothing there but a burn. I covered it with the band-aid the other day to protect it from the heat of the oven.
There may be a burn there, but I want to see what else there is.
Why?
Don't make me get violent.
Haha, it's a burn.
Take it off! Don't make me take a knife to it!
There's nothing there.
Then let me see!
Etc, etc, etc. until customers came in.

It isn't her business! I was pretty angry about it. Yet I smiled like it wasn't bothering me b'coz showing anger isn't something I do well. If she asks me why again, just one more time, I'm going to tell her the truth: that it is none of her business whether or not I have something under my cuff and frankly, I wonder how it is anyone beside myself has any authority in the matter?! Just leave me alone, I get on just fine without the pestering, thankyu. I actually get on a lot better without telling everyone everything. This is the only place I let things out while they are happening. This is what I get for blanking out again -__- I was lucky last time I blanked out, that one was my thigh. I didn't really blank out this time though, I was aware, just...I don't know, empty and thoughtless at the moment.

I experienced something a bit odd. Not sure if it had anything to my low intake... Hahaha! Okay I can't say that without cracking! Low intake my ass :L
But really, it could've been my b/p cycles or something or just my anxiety that somehing is wrong. At work my eyes were doing weird things out've the blue. It was like looking at things from fish bowl perspective. Not as bad as that but something similar, I'm not quite sure how to put it. I want to say it was like being high without being high, though I've never been high so how would I know ha!

Next three days off! That means time away from that blasted work drama and the silent unspoken tension everyone tries so diligently to ignore.

I am going to the market tomorrow morning! {like you really need more books Kii} I always say: stay away from the books; no books, no books, nobooksnobooksnobooks!

But wait! What is that there! Oh? Do my eyes spitefully spot a georgous vintage copy of some something I cannot resist? Gracious me it does! ...And I take it home to be my new pet... Thus my overflowing bookshelf + books in the basement + books at my mum's + whatever new book I acquire to add to the dusting collection; which, I justify my book hoarding by saying: I plan on having a beautiful library one day! Which I really do!

My mum is planning to move before December so I've been putting up ideas v's a house warming gift. I'm not sure whether to get her a purple Kitchenaid stand mixer as she's always wanted, or bijin ningyo, which is a Japanese doll. I usually don't like dolls, I'm afraid of them; but kokeshi dolls, hina matsuri dolls, etc. are beautiful! In my culture, we generally don't give decorative items for house warming b'coz it is rude {ex- a silent way of saying you need guidance in decorating}, but she is my mum and I know she will love her! I may just get her both if I can save up for it!

1 comment:

  1. That is really rude, pushy, aggressive, nosy behaviour on the part of your workmate. You could legitimately have them up for harassment for this. If they go so far as to try touching you you could have them up for assault.

    Grrrrr I'm so not happy about the way they're treating you. I want to come over there and go all Momma Bear on them!

    Last time I blanked and went for my thigh my first impulse was to go for my arms. Two days later my 5-year-old nephew was yanking up my sleeves trying to see if I had any tattoos on my arms. . . Talk about a close call!

    Lol we could pool our book collections together and start a library that way? XD I'm so lucky I've been too poor to buy books for most of my life. . . but the collection is still huge. No lovely rare ones for me, I'm afraid. Mostly science fiction, fantasy, memoirs, textbooks, reference books etc. So dull!

    I love kokeshi dolls, and I have some very special folded-cloth Hina Matsuri dolls from one of my Host Mum's friends which were small enough to bring home with me. Lol, housewarming gifts here tend to be of a practical or alcoholic nature. It's a very handy thing if you're moving into your first flat and don't have all the things you need. It's a general rule that after everyone moves in you'll have a stupid situation like having three or four chopping boards but no can opener XD

    All my love to you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^