be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

spells of the imagination

 
"So many people are shut up tight inside themselves like boxes, yet they would open up, unfolding wonderfully if only you were interested in them."
 
"The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."

Sylvia Plath is such an amazing writer! I only wished I'd had enough time to've finished The Bell Jar before the library needed it back.
 
I feel rather ill this evening. I think it was something I ate...or one've the countless things I ate, or the multitude of what I ate, I don't know which. Probably all of the above I would imagine. Today is Sweetest Day {or so I found out just a few hours ago}. When I came home Malia {my lovable, trustworthy, ever loyal German Shepherd soft toy} was positioned atop've my baby blanket which was curiously draped over my pillow. When I picked up the blanket to cover her, I found beneath it were one've those large bakery cookies with Happy Sweetest Day written on it in a beautiful pink frosting. I felt so happy and guilty and sad all at once. After all I'd eaten I felt like a mother whale who was due to give birth any second. Cept in my case it'd be food...and it'd be coming out've my mouth b'coz there was no way I could fit anything else in that wonderful bottomless pit've mine. My body was about to reject everything. I didn't think there was any way I could, but despite my pain and mental torment, I had a piece b'coz I do love him and I was touched by the thought and idea that I got something special. It's a wonder to me how I didn't explode everywhere. I am always so ashamed of my binging. I always wish I could tell him, or tell someone, but I just can't. I wish, sometimes, that someone could install a zipper and lock on my lips and carry the key for me, locking it when I am in binge mode.
 
 
It may be silly of me, but I am going to put together a spell. I found this tiny tin pendent at the craft shop a while ago. I am going to write some things on a nice piece've paper, burn it and put the ashes inside along with some fur from my dog and fibers from Malia. Then I am going to drip some wax over it to seal my words. I'll wear it always and keep it near me at all times. Maybe the mental idea've it will be good for me. A reminder. I figure the words make the meaning, the fur and fibers bring it to life, and the wax is like a bonding agent to solidify the words.
 
I'm not sure yet if I want to keep what I write on the paper secret, or whether I will share it here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so confused. What is happening with your blog? The URL changed and I couldn't post comments and now it's back to the old URL? Help? 0.0

    I need one of those zips on my mouth too. Ugh, I've been having so much fail lately :( The binge-prevention thing is working but it makes me feel so horrible eating a bit of junk food every day :(

    That's a very pretty pendant! It's a nice idea. Spells are all about helping you to remember to think a certain way :D

    Have you tried natto yet? It's so good for you and so low in calorie but I hate it so much. so nasty.

    Love you heaps <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^