be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, October 29, 2012

something special for the not-so-special

Last night was horrible. I felt so trapped inside my body. I felt like I was being smothered and suffocated; I began to've difficulty breathing. It was most likely the beginning of an anxiety/panic attack, it was frightening none the less. I kept pulling at my skin and fat. I knew it wouldn't just magically come off but I did it subconsciously. I hadn't realised what I was doing and when I did, I stopped; then began again without realising, then stopped again, and so on. Fighting tears and holding in screams of desperation. I am never so scared as when my mind takes over, blurring the line separating reality and insanity. I am falling into a fog.


My mind has rules:
I do not eat crisps
I do not eat chips
I do not cook with the use of oil or butter
I do not eat fast food
I do not eat cheese
I do not eat beef
I do not eat pork
I do not eat fowl
I do not eat game
I do not eat bread

At any point I may break those rules, during a binge or in a phase of stupidity, I feel such guilt and shame and a need to be punished. If I mistakenly think it'll be alright to have any of those things, I still have to hide while I have them. I can't stand to have anyone know I have them at any point. It's the worst shame.

Boyfriend took his dogs for a walk, and in a moment which can only be described as stupidity, I opened a personal sized bag've crisps. I had nearly finished them when e walked in. I was so ashamed I couldn't finish the bag. I thought: Damit all...now what? He's caught me. I must look like such a fat pig right now. I'm such a hypocrite. I say I don't eat these and here I am stuffing my puffed up face adding it to my disgusting flabby stomach and ass. The guilt if being caught or possibly being caught is overwhelming.

That thing around my neck has such a hold on me as well. I've been slowly adding to my pendant tin. The more I add to it, the more aware I am of it, and the more I feel as if it's watching me. I can't look at it dangling around my neck when I become a disgusting thing, binging in secret. When I look at it as I'm eating, I feel guilt and shame.

I do not want food;
I need it.
Food is not for taste;
But for nourishment.


Ps- I went out to but myself something special today! I got a cheap set've tube paints and brushes! I only got a $10 set b'coz I'm not worthy of anything better. Plus I've already quality set which I inherited. That's at home with my mum.

I don't deserve it after that crisp episode so I am waiting until tomorrow to use it. If I'm good tonight and tomorrow, I'll get myself a beautiful black art journal. I saw one today, like I've dreamt've having since I can remember! But the bloody thing was $25! I've got a 50% off coupon I'll use tomorrow. IF I'm GOOD. And ONLY if I'm good.

Exercise and ice shower here I come. Black coffee for breakfast tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna hug you OS BADLY right now.

    You don't need to punish yourself, the guilt is enough punishemnt, I think.

    You DO deserve to use it! Paint the bad feelings out so they don't make your hands hurt you.

    Yay for treating yourself! You DO deserve the fancy stuff! How about you get better stuff when this lot is used up and so on. Dad did that with us when we were little with cameras. If we got good with a disposable camera, we got a slightly better one etc etc. Man I still remember the joy when I got my first camera that had a zoom lens! It was like magic!

    Ooooh when I make you the hat I'm going to get some nice paintbrushes to put in with it. Nothing better than nice brushes. What kind of paints do you prefer to use?

    All my love to you <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^