be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Rails and Tails

YAY! i re-measured today and i lost a litto =) i dont get how but im not complaining! i found this picture of shelly mulshine ← she's one of my most favorite LB models! but i have one word for that photo: "how???"

me and xxx went up to the train tracks today so he could take photos for me for LB :3 they turned out fantastic! its not as good as most of the other people on LB but i cant help it...im not the photographer and boyfriend isnt a photographer XD but he did a pretty good job though! hey im not complaining, i got accepted! ^__^ i havent got any hypes or comments yet though :( but its ok, im still new so i need to get into the community first and i have to make more, better looks ^__^ ill put up my link for Bree because she asked and she's such a doll! anyone else who wants to is welcome to add me if you have an LB but im only keeping it up for a day or so. id rather not leave it too long because my face is in my look photo...
http://lookbook. nu/xxxxxxxxxxx

since tomorrow is a 100cal day, and i havent gone that low since boyfriend started making me eat, ive planned ahead and heres how its gonna go:

breakfast- 1/4c tamago meshi: 70cal
sometime between breakfast and lunch- when xxx is downstairs, let him see me open a kit kat and take a bite. then ill walk up stairs and spit it out into the toilet.
lunch- pretend to eat the left over tamago meshi
sometime between lunch and dinner- while xxx is upstairs, ill say im going to go eat cereal. he knows i like to eat in the kitchen standing up (bad habit of mine), so it wont be a surprise when i come back up empty handed. ill grab a bowl and a spoon, make noises with the cereal box, put it back, pour a tad of skim milk in my bowl, wait a while in the kitchen to account for the time id be using to eat, also if he comes down thats perfect cuz i can make like im just finishing, if not ill swirl the milk around and put it in the sink.
dinner- 1c spinach: 30cal or 3/4c stir fry: 30cal
if i have to to keep him off guard ill eat a 10cal no-sugar/low-calorie jello cup sometime after dinner
days total: 100-110cal

ill be sure to drink alot of tea, coffee and water to keep my tummy quiet and perhaps a can of root beer if i need it :P i still dont know HOW the FUCK im going to do a fast on the 29! im going to try my fucking best but if i have to eat, i have to eat. im not going stress out because at least im not binging and ill keep it as low as possible. ill have to think of another schedule for that day as well assuming i have no way around eating.

i did ok today as well =) i know i shouldnt have eaten the ice cream, especially SO close to when i ate dinner! fuck im an idiot! but hey i didnt binge! :D

1/2 packet oatmeal: 65cal 4:10p
2/3c Kraft mac and cheese: 193cal 12:25a
ice cream: 160cal 12:45a

418cal

1 comment:

  1. I looove your look! The dress looks amazing on your slender figure! (No, I'm not just saying that 'cause I love you.) Congrats on losing inches. Tbh, I'm dreading remeasuring! :/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^