be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

this is the new shit

im getting better at prenending to eat. i feel bad because im lying and cheating.......but what else can i do?...its really my only choice.

xxx went to burger king before doing all the stuf we had to take care of

"want anything?"
"...umm...oh! what you had last time."
"double cheese burger?" fuck no! you wanna kill my indisdes?
"no that ummm, you had it last time..."
"ya, double cheese burger."
"nooo it was a drink thing.."
"oh! the oreo shake! ok"
"..ya..." i needed to get something but i couldnt think, i knew it was totally the wrong choice! then i spotted it, "mm mm, funnel cake sticks!"
"where?"
"right there in the middle of the left pannel."
"oh, ok."
so i got that instead. i ate 2 sticks on the way to the gas station accross the street. when we got there and he went in the store. so while he was gone i wrapped 4 of them in some napkins and put them in my purse. i LOVE that purse! life, or i should say, tummy saver! XD next we had to go meet his mom on her job and give her, her lunch. he ate his cheese burger on the way. so happened, perfect coincidence, she was at a gas station in her mail truck so while he was talking to her i put the ones in my purse in the bag along with his cheese burger wrapper. then i made sure that he saw me put the 3 that were in the box, in my mouth. but when he wasnt looking i spit them out in the bag.
"anything else you wanna throw away?" i ask with a healpful face on.
"oh, ya, here." puts reese's wrapper in the bag and i go throw it away.


later on he brought me up half a toasted peanut butter sandwich with a ton of peanut butter in it. i got worried for a minute and started freaking out, "fuck how am i gonna do this?! i CANT eat this! i cant!" but the dog was there so to avoid the smacking lips from the peanut butter i let most of it drip out and i ripped and fed her tiny pieces. he saw me with a little of the sandwich left in my hand
"can i feed it to her?"
"no. she had some downstairs." ya. right, maybe she did but like im going to believe thats the reason your so stern about it...isnt funnel cake sticks and a bag of popcorn enough for you? dam!
"oh, ok."
while i was ripping it into one bigger piece and one smaller, "can i let her lick the plate? i wanna see her sticky mouth." smile.
"ya." uhhh huh, point made.
i put the bigger piece on the plate and let her eat it and lick the rest of the peanut butter =) safe!!! aaand then i fucked it up with a 3 cracker binge! fuuuck its the first day over 200 in a while...beside the day i was forced to eat...


2 Burger King Funnel Cake Sticks: 67cal 12:45p
2c popcorn: 60cal 2:40p
2c popcorn: 60cal 7:27p
1 teenie tiny bite toasted peanut butter sandwich: 9cal 9:05p
3 Keebler Zesta crackers: 36cal 11:30p

268cal under :(
232cal eaten

3 comments:

  1. You had awesome intake :)
    And I know what you mean about feeling bad for lying and cheating :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont feel bad about your intake, tht was great!! youre doing well =] im sorry you have to lie, but i guess this is sorta wht its all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing incredibly well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^