be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

im sick right now and i dont want to be cared for for the "sickness" you seem to think i have

my stomach hurts so bad!!! i dont even want to know how many calories ive eaten! i feel so fat; i can see it, i can feel it, ive gained so much weight tonight :'( i want to cry but i have to hold it in. i want to cut, cut so deep through the fat that covers my bones and rip it all off. i want to run away and purge it all. i want to purge my guts out! purge my fat, my being, my very horrid existence out of this fat disgusting greasy world. i want to purge until i can be me again, until i can feel beautiful and happy with myself. i am happy with my life with my boyfriend but i cannot live a fully happy life until i accept my refection as it is, and i dont. why is that so wrong?

dear people who want me fat, people who cant understand my path to beauty,

why is it so wrong to want outer beauty as well as inner? i am not dead, and neither am i dying. i simply want beauty. i want to feel calm when i look at my reflection. i wish i could be as proud of my fat existence as you all seem to be. i wish that i could attain the thinness that the rare few of you seem to attain even while eating disgusting amounts of food...but i cannot. i despise the rotten smell of food and oil, the desire i have to eat and food itself. if you would all shut up, if my fleshly desires would shut up, i would eat lettuce and carrots for the rest of my life. to open one's own skin is unacceptable you say, to eat so little as i eat is shocking you all say. and how is it your flaws are gone unnoticed? the feasting, the over eating, the laziness, the gluttony. show me, how is that any better? my stomach is at its normal size, while yours? yours is stretched out and ugly. i keep my consumption in check, only consuming what i need and no more, i use food as my life-line and nothing else, while you? you abuse it! so please, tell me, why am i wrong? one eats "too little" while the other eats too much, one is in control while the other is run amok, one is almost thin while the other is fat. my dear, dear fat and over eating people, i think it is me who should be allowed the freedom and you to be confined!

love,
your darling.....caring.....always fighting, alice...to be in thinland no matter what the fuck you fucking say because you cant stop me! i will fucking fight it!


"you havent eaten in two days!" ya, right. like you'd let me get away with that. what do you call what ive been shoving in my mouth huh? dirt?!
"define not eating."
".....babe......you know how you said to tell you when im upset with you?"
"ya....what?" oooh here it comes, here it fucking comes a-fucking-gain!
"i feel frustrated, aggrivated.....hurting my feelings..."
"whyyy? im healthy! im fine!"
"you havent done this since you been here..."
"this is how ive always been. i used to be like this befroe i moved here!"
"..."
"i dont like to.....eat...alot."
".......i walked 2 miles to the store for you yesterday because i love you, you can eat for me tonight." guilt trip.
"....ok..." it worked.
we went to the store, he got pizza. he cut me a little slack and said i could eat my soup. i thought,
"ok, thats not so bad. 1 cup is 50cal, i can do that."
so we got home he started his pizza, i porued out 1 cup into a bowl. i wasnt really into it becuae i was being forced and watched so i got lazy and went for the microwave. he saw how much i had in the bowl and got a little loud
"oh babe c'mon!"
"what?! ill eat more later!" i head to the microwave.
"why dont you pan that?!" you mean 'pot'?!
"because...i dont know!"
"....you know what. do it how you want...do what you want..."
"....." i pour my bowl out into a fucking pan and pour all the contents of that fucking can into the pot and turn the stove on high!
in the meantime he cools off and my soups almost done. he walks into the kitchen and i change my tone to soft, inncoent and understanding.
"my tummy's tiny now i cant just eat all of that at once. i was going to come back later."
he sighs "i know.." did you really? or did you just let your frustration take over? huh?
he realizes he may have left his phone at the store and goes to look.
while he's gone i eat half the soup and feed half to the dogs. but the more i think about the whole fucking situation ive found myself in the more angry, hateful (toward myself) and trapped i feel.
"you want me to eat?! huh?! you want me to fucking eat?! ill fucking eat!!!"
i make myself a half peanut butter sandwich with a tsp each of peanut butter and jelly. i shove half in my mouth and feed the dogs the rest. im angry but i cant help trying to restrict and stop myself. i cant get rid of the anger. he comes home and i nearly get caught with some of the soup in the dogs bowls, they couldnt eat fast enough so i stick my hand in frantically grabbing what i could and throwing it in the trash before he opens the door. he didnt see me but my heart is pounding and im shaking. i dont want to be caught! id look even worse in his eyes than i appear right now. he didnt find his phone, im still angry and hurt and i feel disgusting and now add nervousness to it. im yelling it even louder in my head now "ill fucking eat! is this what you want?! huh?! you want me to be a fat pig?!! huh?! ok! ill be what you want!" as im stuffing my face with a cinnamon roll. he sees me eating and he looks relieved. pft, he has no idea what it is doing to me on the inside! he decides to make a note about his phone and who to call if its found and says he's going back out to give it to customer service.

"you want me go with??"
"no, i want you stay here and eat."
"i did eat! i had the soup, well i threw out most the soupy part cuz i couldnt finish it and i ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich and that cinnamon thing."
"you did?!" ya you dont see?
"ya..."
"oh good girl!"
"i am??" wtf...it made mefeel happy but, he has no idea what it puts me through...
"ya!" uhhh huh...if only you knew how its making me feel. its torturing me on the inside!
since he wants me to stay that gives me some hope to make it up to ana while he's gone. i run upstairs and purge it all! well as much as i fucking can! i feel somewhat empty. when he came back i still felt so much anger and hatred and i dont know why but even while she was yelling at me for doing it and im saying no, no, no, stop, stop, stop, i ate another cinnamon roll and made myself a cheese ham roll :'( my stomachs in turmoil as well as my mind. i cant take this! i dont want another day of this yelling and screaming in my mind! i dont want to feel this way! i just want to be left alone to do what makes me feel calm inside...

later when we went back in the room he hugged me a little too tight


"oh careful! my stomach is too full."
"oh, ya sorry i forgot." he lets go and i go on the bed.
"i really did eat too much.."
he sighs "babe, i dont wanna hear it..."
"well, i used to eat little before i moved here remember?...why was it ok then and not now?"
"i know and i talked to your mom about it."
"you did?! what did she say?!"
"she said you didnt eat!"
"why didnt you ever say anything to me about it?!"
"i did! dont you remember i got on you about eating?!"
"....." i remember now "but im fine! im healthy! i just dont like to eat so much!"
"..im not gonna argue about this with you (what am i a child?), i, i dont wanna talk about this anymore. i dont wanna talk about it."
"..."
i know. you never want to talk about it. when i was scared to go against my mom and give you my address so you could send me a christmas gift and i told you i couldnt do it, you didnt wanna talk about it. when i cut myself 7x a day you could talk about it but when you realized i couldnt get better fast enough for you, you didnt wanna talk about it. and now, when my not eating is getting too much for you, you dont want to talk about it. i need to talk about it with someone! i need someone! and if its anybody it should bloody fucking be you!!!.........im glad i have this blog to get those hurtful thoughts out because im just so frustrated and hurt and confused and i dont want to take anything out on him that isnt his fault. i just want to talk. if he's not going to listen then he should at least support letting me see someone, but he wont. and even if i want so desperetely to talk to someone, im too scared to. i dont want to be stopped, i just...i dont know...i dont know what i want.

i feel so sick right now! my stomach just refuses to digest all this crap ive put into me! i dont want to eat like this ever again. i dont want to feel this anger anymore. ive had these feelings before, over and over, again and again all my life, please boyfriend dont make me do it again, please...

im not listing todays over, eaten, purged or net total cals. i do not want to know and neither have i kept track. im just so depressed...

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry you feel this way. I know how hard it must be for you.
    I hope things get better.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^