be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

strawberry-fucking-vanilla swirl hair!

July 18

today sucked! i had to open my big mouth and ask to go to a frozen yogurt place if we could find one nearby -__- we went driving to a plaza where xxx thought one would be, turns out it wasnt there and he ended up taking me for a fucking burger! why did i open my mouth for fuck sake? i wish we had found the yogurt place, i would have eaten 200cal instead of 650! :/

1 burger w/swiss: 500cal 4:10p (purge 4:45p)
some french fries: 150cal 4:10p (purge 4:45p)
6 crackers: 76cal 8:30p
some egg salad: 30cal 8:30p
some peanut butter: 25cal 8:30p
some jelly: 29cal 8:30p

110cal over :(
810cal eaten
650-20%= 520cal purge
290cal net total

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 19

today wasnt so bad...i gess...at least its under 700. thats all i ask for now until i get back in gear. i cant wait till im fully recovered and back to my 500cal limit and staying under 200cal! no matter what the limit, im used to staying considerably under so this barely under/completely over thing is just ridiculous to me i dont get why i cant just control myself. but i can feel the control coming back and the dislike of food finally coming back as well. i need the weak desire and want for food to disapear again!




tomorrow i plan on walking down toward the library to pick some wild raspberries like we found the other day :D gives me a good excuse to go walking and they're delicious! ive not allowed myself to eat them yet because its sort of like a reward for me and yesterday/today did not deserve a reward! but hopefully tomorrow! ^__^

Alice D talked about scrunching her hair in one of her recent posts and ive always wanted to try it. she posted a link to a youtube vid that explained how to do it so i gave it a try! :D i did my hair up just like the vid and ill see what happens when i wake! i did it a litto different though because i have absolutely nooo coordination whatsoever! XD sooo safe to say it wont be as curly or pretty but ill get the hang of it! well, provided i like how it looks on me tha is =) i plan on permin my hair curly someday ^__^ and i cant wait till i dye my hair purple! im planning on bleaching and streaking my hair a deep purple. i have so many colors i want to do though! (i have chocolate brown hair) in the future these are all the colors i will do:

light pink
hot pink
green
red
red and black
purple and black
purple and red
purple and green
light pink and green
light pink and black
hot pink and black
light pink, purple and green
and pooosiblyy bleach my hair platinum blond with light pink, kinda like a strawberry/vanilla swirl-ish look XD .....oh fuck, just listen to me, i want to look like fucking ice cream! dam fucking food! :P i absolutely adore colors! XD


3/4 Burger King strawberry shake: 322.5cal 5:00p
3/4c Kix: 66cal 8:30p
some peanut butter: 55cal 8:35p
1c Hamburger Helper Cheesey Hashbrowns: 190cal

66.5cal under
633.5cal eaten

2 comments:

  1. well im glad you are finding the control again and im sorry about the other day and the burger. you can do this tho. and ive always wanted my hair red and a deep brown, almost black. its sorta like how you want yours black and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yay for the contorl again
    im sorry about the burger though damn hm for that
    o i cant decided waht color i like better
    mine is currently black with a dark red almsot plum color undernearth

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^