be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

success! :D ana is giving me back control!

im getting out of the cage mia put me in


xxx woke me up earlier than normal today because we planned to take the dogs to the park =) i usually sleep at 6am and wake at 2pm haha vampire! but its good cuz the day seems to go by faster and i take naps sometimes. but the first thing i woke to was hunger -__- normally id completely love it! i did but because im in a prone to binging phase being hungry is dangerous. so of course a stupid cinnamon roll calls to me! and i ate it! at least i didnt binge because of it! step in the right direction! ive been keeping my binges to a minimal and relatively in control if you can call 676cal control from previously staying under 200..... :P

after the dog park his mom calls and tells him that a lady she knows caught a racoon and was scared of it but needed it gone. so me and xxx went to go pick it up but we had to wait a while for them to show up. when the lady came she had 2 daughters, one older and one little, and a 10yr old son. the older daughter looked about 14 maybe 15, she is one of the only skinny girls ive seen up here! i was surprised she wasnt chubby or fat. she stood a little next to me and kept looking at me and finally said "i like your top...its, nice." i said thanks but i thought "huh? its just a regular t-shirt i tied off to the side..." she seemed shy haha but i understood cuz im the same way. i try to make an effort and comment or say something stupid XD after the lady was done taking pictures of the racoon she told xxx "so is that your daughter?" while motioning to me hahaha he kinda laughed and said "no, my girlfriend. she's older then she looks..." but he was smiling and so was i. she felt sooo bad haha XD she kept saying sorry so he said "its ok, its been a joke of ours." too bad he was at the back of the truck and i was in the front keeping our dogs away from the racoon. we had planned to give eachother a super sexy french kiss in front of anyone who said i was his daughter or sister XD i would have loved to do that!

and just curious, everytime you make an adjustment to a post after you've posted, does it put it back in the dashboard list of new posts everytime?? if thats the case, WOOPS!!! i wonder how many fucking times you guys see my posts cuz i make alot of adjustments to my mistakes! XD

1 apple cinnamon roll: 290cal 11:40a
small spoon of ice cream: 25cal 1:13p
2 slices bread: 120cal 1:56p
1 scoop egg salad: 90cal 1:56p
part of a brownie cookie ice cream snadwich: 110cal 10:45p
1 celery stalk: 6cal 1:50a
some egg salad: 35cal 1:50a


24cal under
676cal eaten

2 comments:

  1. How much older is your bf? That sounds pretty funny. That girl must be embarrassed. :P
    I edit my posts a bunch, and I don't think they show up multiple times. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am 13 years older than her my name is rob not tripple X , she is brandy, and i am no longer her boy friend

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^