be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

skipping day 1 of ABC with good reason

i love the glasses XD

i absolutely adore her style! im going to try to copy that! XD


so taday was day 1 of ABC (technically day 2 on the list), and i did good! =) im counting today as day 1 but its really day 2 on the ABC list. i decided to skip it because i calculated the days and theres a fast on the day j comes and that will be fucking impossible! at least with xxx i can go downstairs and pretend to eat and come back up and say i ate. but while she's here she'll probably follow me around cuz she's never met my boyfriend. safe to say it will be a tad bit weird...none the less i am excited =) i havent seen any of my friends scine i moved here so it will be super to be with a girl for a while and have girl time haha

i know the mac and cheese want the best of choices :( but i couldnt do much about it. at least i said id cook it so it looks like im being willing with food.

1/4c tamago meshi:70cal 5:18p
1 1/4c Kix: 110cal 6:00p
1/4c fruity marshmellow minis: 25cal 6p
1c Kraft mac and cheese: 290cal 12:45a

495cal eaten

2 comments:

  1. You look so freaking adorable in that pic. Can I borrow your beret/beanie? Cuuuuute.
    What is tamago meshi? I'd love to know 'cause it must be good and low-cal if you eat it frequently. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I thought that was you. lol I will have to try tamago meshi. I'm a sucker for Asian food and raw things, so I'll give it a go.

    As for tea, I think you should do peppermint. Fruity teas don't taste as good unsweetened, and they may trigger cravings (at least in my experience). Plus peppermint tea is delicious and supposed to be mentally stimulating. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^