be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

apparitions are scare but love runs rampant in the simplicity of life

i woke this morning and got dressed and boyfriend made pancakes! :D been a while since ive had them and i do really love them. not as much as i love waffles! but enough about food.

or, maybe a litto more about a subject revolving around food, i may get a job! boyfriend said there might be opportunity for me to work with him as a cook at the café! i expressed my nervous feelings about it though because i am by no means a good cook! no means whatsoever! im slow, uncoordinated and i burn things haha but he said its not always very busy. i will start out cutting veggies and deep frying french fries, chicken and things of that sort. he will teach me the other more technique/skill required things such as fish and putting together burgers, as needed. im up for anything really! and i will be working with him, what better way to start! he also may get hired at a job cutting granite for kitchen counters and the such so we will be better off =)

i spent most of today cleaning =) i really like it. most people hate cleaning and doing laundry but i find it makes me feel quite good. i like things organized and clean ^__^

i had a lovely hot date tonight! i fixed myself up with a little makeup. put on a black lacey halter, white skirt and a white tank top-ish thing (i dont really know what it is) and finished with a pair of sexy black fishnet thigh-highs boyfriend bought me a while ago. they've got pretty red bows on each thigh =) we left ours for the park at ~2a. walked about 15-20min holding hands and enjoying each others company. when we reached the park i asked about fucking on the swings and he said ok and tied our dog hyden to the bench. i was a litto self conscious and embarrassed for i had never done anything like this before, it was my first time, so i playfully swung, standing on the swings, giggling my awkwardness away. he sat on one to my right and looked at me and well, it just called to me. i got down and walked to him and we proceeded to touch each other sensually while he sat on the swings. we found that we both had the same thing in mind for we each had a condom packed away in secret XD we then moved to the litto bar steps that lead up to the park equipment to have more night-time park activity, fully clothed of course haha! it was quite fun! my embarrassment and awkwardness didnt last very long at all. he makes me feel so comfortable and natural :3 after our charming sexual feat we walked to the train track where i took some photos and got a couple of us kissing in the night ^__^ the spirits didnt come out tonight. i took several photos and no phantoms or spiritual oras appear in any :( but that is OK! i had a charming night, it was simple and perfect!


heres one pic. too bad the light bounced in the lense and put a litto rainbow dot on boyfriends nose XD sounds weird but its kinda cute actually.



we are going to the pool for boyfriends moms wrok gathering-thing. its next week sunday. i hope i can rock my black and red hello kitty bikini and feel confident as fuck!

meal- pancakes: 220cal 4:45p
meal- 1 turkey sandwich: 170cal 8:45p
snack- 1 Special K strawberry bar: 90cal 12:05a
meal- ½c spinach, 1c green beans, 1 slice turkey, some mozzarella: 110cal 1:00a
snack- 1 fortune cookie: 30cal 1:15a

620cal total

4 comments:

  1. Awesome about the job!
    I give you my permission btw ;) credit me?
    I don't eat a lot of those things, I figure I should incorporate them now! Especially considering how down I get sometimes if restricting.
    Oh god, I did that once - a whole jar of pb and some ice cream.. Ha, I'm terrible. It's my weakness too! Weakness buddies!
    Good work on your count today! Mine was approx double yours XD.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cleaning too. It makes me feel nice :)
    Sounds you had a really nice evening with your boyfriend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay about the job thats great hun i hope that u get it
    i like celaning but one ly when im in the mood or oif im stressing our freaking out

    thanx for all the comments hun ur really sweet and ur comment mean alot ot me

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh that is such a cute photo. im sooo jealous of couples who take pictues with eachother. when me and C were dating we never took one picture together in our entire four years!
    and the job sounds pretty cool. i worked at a taco bell for a day. (i quit that night lol) and let me tell you something , those people work their ASSES OFF for minimum wage.
    it will probably feel good though to get out there and have something to occupy your mind. i cant wait to get another job once my son goes into preschool.
    and i like cleaning to, just not dishes though lol. i love ANYTHING but the dishes. i would gladly scrub the toilet with my toothbrush over washing plates :P

    stay strong
    meg

    p.s. i sent the letter on monday so you should get it any day now.ignore the weird postage stamp, the only ones they had left said "love" on them with hideous purple flowers.lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^