be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, August 23, 2010

things are looking up! today is day 3

yay!! i noticed a bit of change in my tummy! its a litto flatter and just a tiny bit more toned than it was a few days ago! =) it seems i am reaping benefits of all my exercising! let us hope results show faster now with my eating mostly grains. my tummy and thighs may just reach satisfactory by the 30th! or at least be something i can live with and show while wearing basically my bra and knickers. i want to be able to have fun and enjoy it there without hiding and feeling too very ashamed about my body. id hate to have to wear a bikini and feel the need to hide the whole 3hrs or however long we are there...i want to shine with confidence and not shy away as i normally do! im going to look like that fantastic japanese beauty there! i want to be able to look at other snoddy snoody girls and think "well, fuck you. while your bikini is riding up between fat ass cheeks, im rocking mine!" haha and believe you me! there are quite a few snoodies around here as ive noticed! i want to be a complete and utter bombshell and feel secure in how i look! :D ...dont we all XD



since my caloric intake during the past couple days fall into place for my modified ABC plan, im going to use them =) i am on day 3! yay! you know what my little bleuet tea cups, i feel like this is going to work! i feel quite hopeful that i have a pretty good future =) i just need to keep control over myself and be sure not to let my calories fall too low. i know 300 is still low but hey, its 100cal higher from the previous 200 and im finally not feeling as terrible about it! so hey, i deem that progress! =) i was trying to stay above 800 but i cant yet, that was to soon. so now ive made 300 my lowest and 800 my highest. when i feel ok about 300 ill up it to 400, then 500, etc and then when im finally not disgusted at 1200, thats where ill stay. i really hope...in some ways...not fully...not now...but i hope that i will someday be ok with a "healthy" 1200 caloric intake. right now all i can view that amount of calories as, is unhealthy, ghastly, ungodly cruel and horrific! i dont understand how i will ever get there but i have to try! im a very determined person so i think i may get there. my feelings about it currently run bittersweet though...

meal- cream of wheat: 100cal 3:30p
snack- 1 slice toast, 1 tsp jelly: 77cal 7:00p
meal- ½ chicken wrap: 300cal 10:40p
snack- ⅓ Burger King shake: 110cal 12:00a

587cal total

2 comments:

  1. im glad that things are looking up for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the bikini thing. i love that you call the snobby girls "snoodies." haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^