be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

the new mostly grain diet ^__^

post number 100! :D

well, i let food get the better of me today :( i told boyfriend
"thats the last time i eat greasy food for a while!"
"yaaa that bar food isnt very good"
its good, boy is it sinfully good! its just SO not good health-wise! i ate about 6 potato skins throughout the day and didnt keep track of the time! O.O thats very...unlike me! i always have to know exactly when i ate so i know if i ate to close together or not...and just because i need to know, its just something i do. i like organization.

i found that that is the thing that makes me homesick the most, strange isnt it?? i didnt realize it until a couple days ago. i noticed how dirty and unorganized our room had become and it just upset me, made me feel anger and frustration. i grew up and lived in an organized home until 9 months ago so i suppose it isnt so strange that a jumbled up disordered atmosphere creates feelings of homesickness in me. i feel better now that our room is all pretty and tidy =) i told boyfriend that i cant wait till we get a place of our own so as i can keep it tidy and clean it when i want, organize it how i wish and see to it it is always kept tidy! saturdays is my cleaning day, i do the laundry, sweep the house, clean our bathroom and re-organize, putting everything back in its proper place, that has been jumbled throughout the week.

to fix these past days of greasy foods and mostly to ease my mind and make me feel less disgusted with myself, i am fixing a new diet. i am going to do a sort of grain diet as best as i can, only eating out of diet foods if i must. it is made up of mostly grain foods, fruits and veggies. the dinners have a bit more variety since binges tend to happen during the nights.

breakfast: cereal
lunch: cereal or toast
dinner: cream of wheat, oatmeal, or rice, my spinach-veggie bowl or healthy choice meals if i feel i need something more substantial to keep from binging
snacks: cereal bar or fruit
drinks: water, tea, coffee, juice, milk sparingly


meal- 1 blueberry bagel: 260cal 12:20p
potato skins: 500cal time?

760cal total

5 comments:

  1. I adore the image you have there.
    I do yoga daily, and that helps build your inner core muscles. I run 5km a day - if I have time I'll do 10km but with college at the moment I don't.
    Then usually I'll do chair push-ups, stomach crunches, sit-ups, all the those sorts of things.
    I think I naturally use my core muscles a lot, so that's why they're so toned. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! :D

    The comic was JtHM by Jhonen Vasquez, the same guy who did Invader Zim :D You RULE!!

    Excuse me, I'm gonna go read up on your blog :p

    Do you go to the BDF message board much? I used to, but I haven't been around there much.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about cleaning. Only when I was growing up, my mother WASN'T clean. Not that we lived in squalor or like one of those homes on "Hoarders" or anything, lol. But I was much better at keeping things clean and organized than my mother ever was.
    Now that I live alone, I clean constantly and it makes me feel so peaceful. Going home to my family's house is stressful, because there are just piles of papers and dishes and . . . it's overwhelming.

    Then again, I should say "WAS" stressful, because their house burned down several months ago and now they are living in a temporary house that they actually keep very neat-- but I have a suspicion that's just because all their things got burned, so there's not much to make clutter.

    So there's one idea: just burn the house down! haha jk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new diet sounds good and seems effective. I'm starting the skinny girl diet tomorrow, and right now I just feel so gross and like I need to cleanse out my system of all the bad foods I've eaten! So I know what you mean . Hope your diet works out!
    I like things to be tidy as well and sometimes I'll go up to my room look at it, and just feel this need to clean it! And after i do I feel so much better!
    Well good luck with everthing!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I haven't commented, but I've been reading! Your diet sounds great, though. Congrats on 100 posts. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^