be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the time has come for this cage to fill with the noises of laughter and love it has never known

boyfriend found my blog. changed my name and picture to the real me and changed my password as well. we fought; i cried, he hurt. i have not been recognizing just how much of a bitch i have been. ive lied, ive cheated, ive decieved and most of all i dragged my own boyrfiend, whom i love with all my heart, through the mud. ive mostly talked about how he forced me to eat this and made me eat that and several other mean things. but ive only said a few good things like that day he carried me to bed because i fell asleep watching the movie or our kiss in the rain. why did i do that? why didnt i say more about how sweet he is and loved he makes me feel? why did i portray him to be such a dick? did he seem like a dick to you when you read my blogs? i would like to say that he really isnt horrible in the least. i love him so much with all my heart. i did take out my frustrations about food out on him in my blogs and i know/knew it isnt his fault. i merely just needed a place to exhale my frustrations so i could continue inhaling the love i feel for him. to all of you that have gotten rude comments from me, i am sorry. i hurt my boyfriend terribly and we have had an extremely rough week. alot of crying, frustrastion, anger, harsh words, and a relationship almost ended; but we are going to be ok. at first he didnt want anything more to do with me, but after we had a long talk and i poured my soul to him in tears, he began to understand a little more that i need help. i need someone to help me, to love me, to be there for me and he realized that he still wanted to be that someone. he told me that out of hurt and anger he said some things, as me, on some of your blogs and i am incredibly sorry to all of you who were hurt by it! please do not feel anger toward him because it was my fault. i kept this from him for far too long and caused this bomb to go off. it ticked and ticked until its final tick caused our feelings to murge and explode. therefore in lack of understanding, hurt feelings, anger, fear of losing me to ana and probably a million other things, he attacked what he could, you girls. he has apologized for it, but really, i should be doing the apologizing to you. i also apologized a thousand times to him and i still feel like saying sorry every second, everytime i think of the whole bloddy ordeal!

he had originally told me that he wouldnt trust me until i was 105 again and that he wanted me to be 115 again. he was still full of emotions at the time and after we both calmed down, i asked him about 100 because 105 and even more so, 115 would torture me to no end! we agreed on 101. but a couple nights ago i cried quietly, laying naked next to him in bed. i felt so ashamed of my body. i felt self conscious to be naked in front of him and i didnt want my body touching him; i felt disgusting because when i laid on my side like i normally do, i could see and feel my stomach. it is much bigger now and kinda hangs low toward the bed...uggg its so gross i have to atart exercising again!!! i know ive gained at least 1.5lbs.................after that night he told me i could stay the weight i am, i dont have to gain! YAY! i am SO fucking relieved!!! but i promised i wouldnt lose anymore, so i cant lose., but i dont have to gain; fuck thats all i want right now! if i have to recover, ill take maintaining over gaining any day! :D i know i wont be happy with my body and i know this is going to be a long process, so fucking long! but i have to do this! i love him and i dont want to live without him! i will get a psychiatrist, when i am able, to help make the way i see myself and to make the way i view food as a weakness normal...well mostly normal because if ive never seen myself the way others do since before i can remember, i dont think there is any way i will ever fully be happy with myself and still not think of food as weakness sometimes. ive been ana/mia for 6-7yrs and ednos for 4yrs prior, this is going to be hard. im at a stage right now where all i want to do is eat because ive deleloped the taste for food again and mia mindset has gone off again. but minus the purging because i promised i wouldnt and im not opening that door and risking losing my second chance! right now all i want to do is eat and eat and eat and the control for that is barely hanging on! im teetering over the binge pole. i eat like a normal person right now not because im "all better" (i wish it was that fast), but because mia's desire for the taste of food is back and theres only one little rope tying me to control that keeps me from cooking/baking/heating/poring/stirring/glopping/fixing/cutting/preparing all the food in the house and sitting at the table and eating until my tummy bursts open. i just got out of that! i used to go downstairs up to 3x a night when mia had me and eat 3 peanut butter/jelly sandwiches, a danish, ice cream, turkey cheese rolls, jello, carrots, cereal with marshmellows, peanut butter with chocolate sauce, peanut butter with marshmellows, marshmellows with chocolate sauce, kit kats, milky ways, whoppers, ice cream sandwiches and im SO not kidding you! i ate all of that in one night once! O.O fuck that was gross! but its partially because of mia and partially because ive started the emotional eating thing i used to do earlier in life that im teetering on this binge pole. i have to learn how to find a healthy NORMAL balance with food and i just dont have it! like i said before, i either eat to little or eat to much! either starve or binge. i will figure this out!

please dont stop following! i love you guys so much! i have nothing but grattitude and appriciation that i found this community and all you lovelies in it! this is still my blog and im still going to post on it =) just, now, my goal is no longer losing.......its maintaining. not only my weight, but my relationship.......wow...its really hard to say that my goal is no longer losing because thats been my goal my entire life: to get skinnier and skinnier, ive never known myself to be content with my weight...when i said my goal is no longer losing, ana countered that immidiately with "fuck 'its not'! yes it is!" and i had to fix it and tell myself it is...but love comes first before an unreal happiness. sacrifice is one of the ways you prove your love =) but i am still here to support all of you recovery or not <3 and im still alice ^__^ ive grown quite fond of that name. you can choose to call me kiyomi, kii or alice, up to you. since its out, my real name is brandi but quite frankly, i hate it! so i go by my middle name, kiyomi and kii is my nickname. also, since you've all seen my real picture and know who i really am, ive put up a better real pic of my for my profile :P

facebook me! =) but let me know who you are (if you want and your names not the same) cuz i kinda get quite a bit of requests:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1460550616

5 comments:

  1. I will still continue to read of course! I'm glad your bf is letting you sort through this on your own. He doesn't sound like a dick at all. You deserve all the support you need! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will still follow u hun
    and that mean post u left me makes sense now it wasnt u ti was him i was hurt but im udnerstand now so no biggie
    and i know how hard this is going to b for u trust me went thru the same thing a year ago my boy didnt find my blog cause i didnt have one then but he foudn out how serious my ed was and ive jumped back and forth between gaining losing and mainting
    so if u ever need some1 to talk to im here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but reading this blog I have a few things I NEED to say, darling.
    No man should EVER - and I mean fucking EVER - determine what weight you should be. Not only is it sexist but by god, aren't you angry that he's decided what weight you should be? I understand his logic and that he doesn't want to hurt you but at the same time wants you to be healthy - but that is NOT the way to go about it! You'll only feel worse when you lose weight because you worry him, and then you'll feel even worse if you gain because then it triggers the Ana. He should be there for you, but in the way you need him. He shouldn't force you to eat. He shouldn't log into your personal accounts - however much he hates them - and he shouldn't change your password. Most of all - he should NOT pretend to be you and send your followers and the people who love and support you hateful comments (I did not get one by the way).

    On the other hand, I understand he loves you and he never sounded like a dick to me - just a concerned boyfriend. I'm sorry I've come on so strong, sweet-pea. I just don't believe that him determining your weight will help you. Please don't be angry with my opinion - I will still support you in everything you chose, I just needed to voice my feelings. I am a very strong feminist and it just sounds to me like this past week he's been very controlling. I'm sorry, I'm probably way out line - correct me if I've totally misunderstood this post.

    Do what you must, but please don't leave us! I will always follow you, even if I don't get the time to comment on your posts, I DO READ THEM! Much love and please stay strong and happy,
    Alice D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey im glad to see your back!
    whew i was worried there that we would never see a post again from you.
    and let me just say that even though the situation sucks im glad to see that your being strong throughout. i never once thought you said anything mean about your boyfriend, then again i tend to not get upset about little things. all i ever read was you pouring your heart out and although i never read anything bad about your boyfriend, i can understand his reaction. i mean, yeah it was wrong of him to come on here but he was obviously hurt and when people are hurt they do crazy things. i mean, when i found out C (my ex) had a secret facebook account where he was still flirting to his ex and all these other skanks i went alittle psycho. of course what you did wasnt even close to as shitty as what C did, i can understand why your boyfriend felt...leftout and betrayed. i dont believe you did anything wrong and i do think he over reacted but its obvious he loves you and was just trying to protect you. and while i firmly believe that its your body and you should be able to do with it what you please, i know that him setting a weight minimum is just him looking out for you. i think that you need to consider what will make you happiest in the long run. in the end it is your life and your body. i dont think you should change if it isnt what you want as well. if you decide to maintain only because he tells you to you might end up resenting him later on in life for dictating what you do with your body.
    i just want you to be happy. i think your beautiful and perfect just the way you are. but i also understand the pain of not loving what you see in the mirror every day. if you are serious about recovering then i suggest you look for some online support groups to help pull you through this.
    i think of blogs like yours (and mine)as a diary of sorts. the only thing i think he has the right be upset about is the whole ana thing(because of the obvious health risks we girls take).
    stay strong hun and find what will make YOU happiest. life is too short to spent miserable. :)

    XOXOXO(in a completely non lesbian way lol)
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should listen to that boyfriend of yours he sounds like he is trying to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^