be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

i am a tea time faerie-tale café admirer

first things first! check out Hopingformore's blog, All I ever wanted... i just followed her blog and i love it =) she doesnt have many followers so go follow, my little bleuets! ^__^

i must say today was a good day =) i feel almost wonderful! i dont like the high number though, it disgusts me, but i have to get used to it...while we were making the tuna helper i saw that it needed milk and butter. when he was cutting the stick of butter i started to worry; my heart started racing and i found myself starting to freak out. i asked him,
nervous smile and giggle,"um, do you have to put it in now? will it be the same if you put it after?"
so that i could eat it without butter. we've been doing that with certain things we eat like mac and cheese.
"no...its for the sauce.." he had a face on that said "sorry babe...i know its hard, i love you.."
"oh, thats ok then.."
i smiled, turned around and took a deep breath. i have to learn to deal with these things...ug! but what helped calm my mind was knowing that we substituted 1 can of tuna for a can of crab meat so the calorie difference helped to even it out vs. if we used 2 cans tuna. crab meat has less calories. im mostly ok with today. it was still a fantastic day despite the hardships with food! =)

i didnt sleep till 7a as usual. i really love early mornings. it has such a peaceful magical feel to it. the birds wake, the sky lights slowly with a rainbow of colors, clouds re-appear in the sky with new patterns and shapes to inspire us for the new day, fireflies go to sleep on their leaf beds, the smell of coffee, feeling the cool night air change temporarily into the perfect temperature as it warms under the morning sun, "The flowers that sleep by night, [open] their gentle eyes and [turn] them to the day. The light, creation's mind, [is] everywhere, and all things [own] its power." ~ Charles Dickens XD sounds silly but i love the magic of morning! too bad you couldnt be in my mind and feel/think what i think, you'd agree and feel the enchantment as well ^__^ i wish i could have a normal sleep schedule, sleep at ~8p wake at 5:30a, or earlier, so to witness mornings charms. im working on it =) i also love late nights haha so my schedule isnt so bad for the vampire part of me XD but i love early mornings better than late evenings and my mornings are kinda nonexistent since i miss 7-10a :P but at least im up for the magic!.......ok, so how many times have i said magic in this train of thought? XD

boyfriend left at 5:30a to take his mom to work and i took my coffee with me upstairs, got my book and began reading aloud while pacing the room haha i like to do that and i really really need to tune up my reading voice, literally! if i had a child, he/she would be quite disappointed to say the least! what child wants to be read to in a monotone, dead voice? not to mention alot of times if it says "Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor." safe to say id read something along the lines of "Don't go into Mr. McCreegor's...McGregor's, Mr. McGREgor's garden...Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father had an accident there; he was put into...put in, he was put IN a pie by Mrs. McGregor." uhhh ya haha what 2/3yr old is going to sit still to that? XD so until boyfriend came home, i read my newest book, "Crash Into Me" by Albert Borris, aloud to myself screwing up all the while haha it was fun though! i just pretend our dog hyden in listening ^__^ its a really good book! 4 suicidal teens meet online and get together for a trip to visit 4 celebrity suicide spots (each of them choose one), and their plan is to commit suicide together at the end of their trip.

i woke at 11a to go with boyfriend to bring his mom lunch, as we do often, and there are 2 houses on the way that i admire. one, more than the other. it is a sand brick house with a white roof, a beautiful garden which forms a sort of border in front of the house and a little roof thing over the entrance to the door. i dont remember what theyre called but it hangs over the entrance and the corners of it have decorative poles to hold it up...i wish i could explain better XD but the part that catches me most are the two beautiful faerie-tale café/tea time chairs and table! the chairs are black iron chairs with the metal bent in artistic loopy designs, as most café chairs are, and the backs of them are black and white checkered diamonds ^__^ the whole thing pulls together quite beautifully which makes this house, in particular, stand out from the other houses here. 80% of them are red brick and 20% are old victorian or modern victorian copies :P i LOVE old victorian houses! but since they and red brick houses are common, i find this one refreshing and appealing. when i first saw it i told myself that when i learn to drive and past the license test i will go there and ask to photograph it in every angle possible! i want to keep it forever! wouldnt it be a dream to have a chair like this one?! i want it so badly! ^__^

when we got home boyfriend went to sleep because he did not get the chance to sleep as i did. while he slept i spent my time cleaning the bathroom, washing the clothes and sweeping the house with music by frou frou, k's choice, sia and stars playing in my ears while our new puppy dodged and ran away from the broom ^__^ she pooped herself out running around from the living room to the kitchen to the living room and back again XD she did this over and over playing with the broom, jumping at it every time she passed as i swept. when i knelt down to sweep the steps she climbed up onto my lap and went to sleep. i let her sleep there for a bit while i pet her and listened to my music. i had to keep that cute moment so i snapped it, lucky i had my camera.



after i got her up she got hyper again so i played with her on our bed ^__^ pouncing at her like she does me and tackling her and letting her nip at my fingers or the squeak toy. i found she likes to suckle on ears as if its her mommy puppys nipple O.o haha shes so fun and adorable when shes not pooping or making shishi (pee) on the floor, eating my socks and shoe laces, pulling and untying the drawstrings on my dress, or crying because its night-night time and she doesnt want to haha

and here is boyfriends brothers new puppy, i am SO jealous!! he is my FAVORITE; so adorable! i want to steal him, shrink him to the size of my cell and keep him in a litto vintage treasure box. i will cut 4 tiny holes into the sides and place litto pieces of glass for windows and 7 litto holes on the top for air. inside i will make a tiny bed for him and a miniature pot for miniature flowers and sew a teenie puppy toy special for him. and lastly, i will put a cameo that slides to hide the skeleton key-hole so no one can have him but me! (shhh dont tell anyone where the key-hole is) i will get a franklin of my own someday! ♥ ^__^



meal- 1/2 packet cream of wheat, 1 slice toast: 110cal 11:30a
snack- 2 slices toast, 2tsp jelly: 154cal 2:30p
meal- 2c spinach, 1tbsp mozzarella, 1 slice turkey: 154cal 5:30p
snack: 1 blueberry waffle, 1tsp Nutella: 183cal 11:30p
meal- 1c Tuna Helper: 270cal 2:00a
snack- blueberry muffin flavor Jell-o brand pudding: 110cal 4:00a

total 981cal

3 comments:

Thoughts and replys? ^__^