be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the secret behind my love of simplicity

have you ever felt like your not real? not as in, a fake/shallow person, but as in nonexistent. im not sure really; ive often felt like im not really here and that im just tired of it, of everything, of life. walking to the library today i cried. i talked to the air, the trees, myself, no one, anyone...i asked why i couldnt just fall to the ground right there and just go to sleep. fall into an eternal sleep. i have moments of happiness where i feel so good and i can enjoy the tiny simple things in life, but thats just it. they are simple. thats why i enjoy them so, you neednt think or stress. its just there to observe, to feel, to embrace.

lady bugs crawling on blades of grass
berries in the woods
bunnies hopping into bushes
cloud shapes in the sky
thunder storms
the rain
the moon
the stars
coffee and a book
tea and a letter
morning magic
evening magic
butterflies fluttering on flowers
birds in the sky
fuzzy cute winter hats
cuddly stuffed animals
my downy soft blankie
bows
clips
socks
plants
flowers
gardens
a walk in the park
a ride on the swings
tender lipped kisses
warm safe hugs
a picnic at the beach
the look in my lovers eyes
the steady sound of his heart as i lay with my ear to his chest


all of those things, they just are, theres no thinking, contemplating, planning, stress, fear, anxiety. it is simplicity, just, calm, living, peaceful, loving and free. those are my happy moments. thus is the reason i am able to find myself ecstatic in times such as those, for the simple fact that they are, well, simple. ive said before how i wish i could purge myself until i am nothing, until i turn myself inside out and implode, jump off an ocean side cliff or starve until i disappear. there is just something in me that switches every-so-often into this mode of hopelessness. i feel often like ive no future. ive aspirations, hopes, dreams, goals that all give me joy to think about, but i somehow feel as if ill never get them, ill never reach them, im not good enough to make it that far or that ill fail trying and end up even more of a nothing than i currently am. i suppose that is the reason for my procrastination. isnt that quite contradictory? i am a complete and utter perfectionist and yet i can procrastinate and fuck everything up which makes me even more emotional because i cant stand when things are fucked up at my fault. how does one claim both personalities? im not quite sure but somehow i can...

ultimately...i am terrified of trying to be who i want to be for fear of failure...

2 comments:

  1. Deep!
    I really like it, it's so nice to have no worries or cares.
    I have felt so weirdly before - like I wasn't me. Like I was just watching me live my life, it was so strange.

    haha thanks for the yelling, and thanks for the support :)
    mmm go the coffee lovers!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i ahte those feelings i have out of body experiences all the time its like im standing there watching myself its freaky

    and i know its hard trying things and thinking that ur gonna fail
    but hang in there

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^