be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

mirrors are alive and someone is stealing my thoughts

ive seen a bit of change in me, a positive change i think, not very big but a change nonetheless. i feel a tad more ok with myself; a little more at ease. although i still hide from mirrors and close my eyes at any glimpse of myself when i look down to scrub my tummy in the shower or when im undressing/changing because i know she will take over and i cant bare to see myself anymore, it just makes me unhappy and sad. i dont even really like to see myself when i do have clothes on just going to put up my hair or brush my teeth. i dont like seeing how my face has filled in...but i do feel a change in me that seems to be good. i am not sure yet if it is because i am sticking to the 800cal limit i have set for myself, which makes me feel i am still in control despite "recovery" (with the unfortunate exception of today. i ate out of stupidity, sadness and trying to be normal), or because i am exercising alot more than before, or because i am slowly making progress in "getting better"...or because of something else i am unaware of.

i use quotations because i cannot help but feel i do not deserve or need words like: recovery, getting better. i feel like i wasnt sick or bad in the first place. i didnt think i was too thin or appeared malnourished. perhaps it is because i just cant see it; my eyes are, after all, broken. i feel like i was just doing what was best for me. what i needed to be happy and at peace with myself, but i know to the rest of the people in the world who are alarmed by us, i am sick and in need of words like "recovery" :P

contradictingly, there is also a part of me who does feel i am sick and need professional help; like i am too weak to do this; like i am a joke, kidding myself thinking i can do this alone...i am honestly lost in all this...i am not sure of my intentions with any of it...i set my cal limit at 800 in hopes that i will get used to it and will be able to slowly add to it until i am at, what is considered, a normal healthy caloric intake...but is that really what i am doing? i dont know...i feel like that is also my cal limit so that i have an excuse to keep it lower than the "healthy" requirement for a girl my height/age. i want to say it is in the name of recovery but i also want to say it is in hopes that i still lose weight. i truly do not know which one it is and i dont understand how it is that i dont know. i feel like someone is thinking for me, thinking in secret, hiding information from me in my own mind. how is this possible? if i think something, i should know what it is...shouldnt i? it is, after all, my mind...isnt it?

the descent into ana, depression, obsession over food was a slow progressive trip over many years and so i expect the travel back to normality be just as grueling and difficult; right now i am having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where, exactly, i am going with this. i really wish i had a road map...




i took a long tiring time consuming trip
a trip to false happiness
thinness beauty purity.
i learned how to control
how full im allowed to get
how many pounds i consume
how often i eat
to exercise daily
it was not all it seemed to be
control turned into being controlled
power turned into lack thereof
beauty turned into pain
purity turned into lies
but to let go is hard
it it still beauty and happiness to me
i still want to make it to my destination


but instead
i am now trying to make it on the off ramp to change
the traffic is quite bad right now
it is currently stopped
i have my turn signal on
tickingtickingticking
blinkingblinkingblinking
i dont know if the cars will let me through
i feel i may miss the exit...
but i want to try my hardest to get in
before traffic starts flowing and i miss my chance
there is another place called happiness
and it is down that off ramp
i have to try



meal- 1 blueberry bagel: 260cal 5:25p
meal- ½c corn, ½c Heartland low-fat raisin granola: 280cal 8:30p
meal- ramen, 1tbsp ice cream: 220cal 11:00p
snack- 1 slice Papa John's cheese pizza, 1 chocolate vanilla Jell-o brand pudding cup, 3 cookies: 550cal 1:15a

1580cal total :(

i want to purge, but i wont, i refuse. you hear that ana? i refuse! yes! i am defying you! i made a vow and by golly if i cant be strong and control my eating, i am damn well going to be strong to my promise and control my purging!

4 comments:

  1. im so glad your happier! i completely understand how hard it is to overcome those feelings. and they never really go away but i know that your stronger than those ED thoughts. hang in there, overtime it does get alittle easier. hell, when i was recovered i lasted 4 yrs so if i could do it you can too!
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1580 should be pretty near ur BMR so thats quite healthy! dont worry, no need to purge.

    i understand you fully, however. i feel good about myself when i eat because i know my body needs food, especially healthy food. however, it depresses me because i wish i didnt need any food whatsoever, i wish my body could live off air and water. so when i eat a certain number of calories, i say its to become healthy but a part of me is saying "its still less than what your body needs so youll be losing weight". its vicious.

    stay determined. good luck with getting better! you've been following my blog for so long and i've never taken a look at yours. its great! ill be following you from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your doing okay! I'm not sure If this is the case with you, but I would never be able to overcome my eating disorder alone. I've tried before and each time it has come back:/

    If yo think you might need other help, don't be afraid to ask for it. It is your happiness and health that is at stake. Try to for your self, but if you can't then think of your boyfriend and do it for him
    good luck!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. o hun just hang in there ok and 1500 cals inst bad its prob close to ur bmr neway so u really dont have to worry about it
    the road to getting better ins going to b hard ur going to struggle everyday but u just have to stay strong and keep doing what ur doing cause u r doing great bu tif u feel like u need more help then seek it out

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^