be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Monday, August 9, 2010

dates and movies to entertain

we have a date planned, though im not sure when it will carry out now that he works. im going to pack mini sandwiches that i will make, tea, crisps, and a blanket and take it to the park for a picnic under a nice shady tree =) hopefully we can find a spot by a litto pond, that would be lovely!

boyfriends birthday is in a month and ive got plans. im kinda excited, i hope it works, i hope he likes it! i have to perfect it a bit so i wont tell you yet what it is just yet heeheee you can gess that im going to be cheesey about it ^//^

our computer is quite sluggish so we are going to take it back to best buy, yet again *sigh* so i dont know just how long it will be kept or if we are going to get a whole new computer so i may not be posting or commenting for a bit. and since boyfriend got a new job and will be working, ive gotten busy gathering movies to keep me busy. ive got a couple in there that some of you girls have talked about:
Amélie
Coco Avant Chanel
Manon des Sources
The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
Mitt liv som hund
Ett hål i mitt hjärta
Luftslottet som sprängdes
Fyra nyanser av brunt
Trolösa
Finding Neverland
Thumbellina
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Finding Neverland
Flags of Our Fathers
Les Choristes
L'homme du train
The Ghost Writer
Project Catwalk
Project Runnway
Teeth (ya, when im home alone and bored i tend to gravitate to cheesey sfi-fi)

ive got another blog recommendation! x-Feathertoes-x! i have been emailing her since i started this blog and she has been so wonderful to me! she just made a blog a little while ago and she is quite a dear! please follow her! =)

EDIT:
i cut the tip of my pinky while shaving "down there" today XD its not like you can really see what your doing. O.o thats it! im switching to mini razors! .......ok, i dont think you all really wanted to hear about that XD but dam it hurt! i sliced off the tip of my pinky along with a chunk of my nail!

meal- 1 slice toast, 1tsp jelly: 77cal 2:55p
snack- 1 yokan, 1 ice cream sandwich: 330cal 5:30p
meal- 1/4c corn, 3 gyoza, 1/4c rice: 280cal 11:30p
snack- blueberry muffin flavor Jell-o brand pudding: 110cal 3:30a

797cal total

2 comments:

  1. Ouch about the pinky... :S

    And intake sounds pretty good, so nice work (:
    xx v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, hope you pinky feels alright & heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^