be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

muesli and granola cereal to the rescue!...im a pollotarian europoid by the way XD

im a litto upset about my intake today -__- instead of eating all 6 chicken tenders i should have eaten 2 or 3 for fuck sake but instead my fat ass binged all 6 blehhh. i told myself to stop over and over but i just...couldnt. how does a person lack so much control that they cant stop eating when they want to? im not too upset though because most my day was quite healthy! i wont be too upset about high calorie intake if its healthy cereals, fruits and veggies =) that i can handle! so im going to try to make 2 of my meals be muesli, cereal, oatmeal, cream of wheat, bananas, strawberries, spinach, corn, that sort a thing. oh and i bought blueberry bagels last night, i know not a very good idea but i thought of them, wanted them and went with it because im supposed to be trying to get better, which i am, its just fucking hard!

so we finally had time to go grocery shopping and i bought some granola cereal and a litto of the ingredients i need to make muesli. its one of my favorite swedish foods next to pannkaker!

technically i am also swedish. but it gets annoying when people ask my ethnicity, and in order to avoid further unnecessary questions that i could just answer beforehand, i say, "im hapa haole: half japanese, half caucasian: british, swedish, scottish and irish...the ish-es." thats why instead of calling myself hapa haole, which in turn gets the question "what kine hapa haole?" or "what is hapa haole?" (hapa haole=an asian/caucasian mix) or calling myself japanese/caucasian, in which case people then ask the racial ingredients to my caucasoid mixture, id much rather plainly state "japanese/british". though i wish more people knew what a europoid was (an esoteric anthropological word basically meaning a person with races from europe, north africa, the horn of africa and west, central, and south asia.) because wouldnt hearing a person state "i am a japanese europoid." just intrigue you? it does me! maybe i should just stick with that...you know, i think i may ^__^ spread the word a bit, make it better known. ha! and ill take credit when its a well known word XD ill get to say "i started it, i called my self europoid before non-anthropologists knew what it was!"

ive been thinking about making a new blog on different diets. there are so many diets out there but not all of them are reasonable. i have a few that i really think are quality, healthy and that work. of course both the 2468 and ABC diets arent considered as "healthy" by society standards, but for us, it works and i will include them in the blog if i do make it. and also i will include the different vegetarian diet lifestyles such as vegetarian of course, pescatarian, pollotarian, etc. let me know what you think =)

ha! i almost forgot, so far every fortune cookie ive eaten was so fucking on it! the recent ones said:

"Satisfaction is a full reward." so true! heres my interpretation on this one because we avoid feeling full= "satisfaction of thin beauty is a full reward."

"There is always time for you to try a new path in in life." this one was when i decided to move up here, an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people, to be with boyfriend.

"Delay is the deadliest form of denial." i ate that one a day after me and boyfriend had our fight. i thought, "a little late huh?" wasnt that completely ironic though, that a day, a DAY after i decide to try to get better for boyfriend, because i realized how much i love him, he finds out and we fight?

and the last one "You will be hungry again in one hour." to which my initial thought was "ug, your so right -__-" then my second thought as i rolled my eyes and tossed it on the bin "fuck you mind reading pieces of paper!" XD i showed boyfriend and told him "why do all these things seem to be directly linked to me?" he giggled when he read it. it is kinda cool!
i like to open up the back of my phone, where the battery is, and keep the most current one in there. sort of in hopes for good fortune. the rest are in a tiny "fortune cookie box" ^__^ kinda pack rat/cheesey-ish but i like to remember the points in my life that they matched, if they didnt, which hast happened yet, i throw it away.

meal- 1c Post Selects Blueberry Morning cereal: 176cal 3:40p
snack- ½c Heartland low-fat raisin granola, 1/2 banana: 252.5 6:00p
meal- ½banana: 52.5cal 9:15p
snack- 1 Special K strawberry bar: 90cal 11:55p
snack- 1 fortune cookie: 30cal 12:55a
meal- 6 chicken tenders: 250cal 2:30a

761cal total

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, you're lucky to be Asian. Even if you're only half Japanese. I just love how beautiful Asian's are. They have the small, petite build (even larger Asian's look small!) and their skin...God, it's so pretty. And their babies..
    I adore Asian babies. They always look innocent. :]
    Sorry. I'm rambling.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^