be new:

To be thin is to be beautiful, to feel beautiful, to be happy, to be new. 新しいになります。 I hope, someday, to see myself as others see me, and to be as light and happy as the leaves that blow in the wind or a beautiful balloon drifting up into the clouds...












Welcome
Hullo my little blueberry tea cups! ^__^ Thankyu for reading and being a part of my life. You help me so much. You give me more strength, determination, inspiration than if I were to be dealing with this alone and no one to speak of it to. I love and appreciate every one of you deeply! I hold each of you dear to my heart.

BEFORE JUDGING, PLEASE READ

ps.- I do not teach or wish to inspire eating disorder for it is a sickenss, not something that can be learnt. Eating disorder midset is something one is cursed with that most likely progresses slowly over the years of one's life: appearing first as a simple diet, moving forward in the form of ednos, and possibly, sadly hitting many full on as anorexia/bulimia. If you do not agree with blogs or people that support the lifestyle of the eating disordered, please leave. This blog is not for you. Please do not judge me b'coz I support others through their difficultiesor b'coz I seek support myself, for we need friends and people to talk to about our problems just as you do. Please do not proceed to tell me what I am doing is wrong, I am unhealthy, I am going to die, I need to gain weight, etc. I know what I am and what I am doing, it is not for you or anyone to tell me. I mean no disrespect for any concern; however, gaining weight and simply eating will not help me. It will make me sicker by causing mental torments.

Friday, August 6, 2010

calculating again and a bit of thinspo that i LOVE!

today went pretty well i gess, ive stuck to my no purging promise so thass a look in the right direction. i ate a sandwich for breakfast (310), a half bowl of cream of wheat and a blueberry waffle for lunch (50+90=140)...i know, i so mixed up my breakfast vs luch right there XD ...and boyfriend got a job as a cook at a bar so he brought me home a burger which i ate a litto more than half of O.0 (410cal). so today is about 860cal or so...hurts to see the numbers add up but i will get the hang of it. i used a BMR calculator that my friend sent me and as long as i stay at/slightly under 1240 i will maintain. im starting to get control over that on verge of binging feeling. when i wake in the morning, i find myself planning 50-70cal meals to eat for breakfast and having to remember that i cant do that anymore, then i eat normally and feel like i want to purge. so, that i dont freak out or start purging again, im defo doing, like i said yeasterday, 3 small fist-size meals and 3 snacks a day and im going to stick to 110-130cal per meal/snack. that should be ok because itll still feel like im restricting. ill start on monday, make the new week the start of a better me...a hopefully better me...ok a physically better me anyway.

while boyfriend was at work today i took our italian greyhound, hyden, on a walk to the park =) i swinged for a bit then sat under a tree and watched the guys play basketball and the children play and a guy in the soccer field practice dribbling. the last to leave were the basketball guys. one of them fell and hurt his leg, his friend ran to get the car and he limped inside and they drove off to the doctor or home to put ice on it im gessing. since it was empty and getting dark we left for home. it was nice and i think its going to be a regular thing ^__^

i LOVE photography and i dont think i have ever made a post with a bunch of pics so here are my most favorite ones! enjoy, blueberries! (=^.^=)/




my ABSOLUTE favorite! i adore this picture! the ribbon is so beautiful!




this is my second favortie right next to the ginger with the ribbon in her beautiful hair.





i thought it was interesting, ive never seen inside a turtles shell before.


4 comments:

  1. you are doing so well on ABC.
    i love the pictures! i love photography too.
    stay lovely
    ♥ idil

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a good job. Your plan seems like a very good one if you ask me. Good luck :)
    And lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog babe! Xoxo I loveee photograghpy as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur doin great hun im proud of u
    i love the photos

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts and replys? ^__^